Thread: STOP the STEAL

Blog Entries

Default STOP the STEAL

Good morning Vietnam!

Feeling a bit like Mr. Smith - not the killer sub-routine in "The Matrix" - but Orwell's Winston Smith who defied Big Brother - if only momentarily - by thinking outside the box of his job at the Ministry of Truth. I got my squeeze in Leon and I could care less about universal image/ID surveillance by Big Tech. OK, they've issued their gag order, but I still say the evidence is overwhelming: ol' Joe wasn't elected by the people of America, he was chosen by those superrich oligarchs that OWN almost all of America - media, corporations, Wall St, the Fed, politicians, judges - all except its people, the citizens of the United States of America.
    I never met a Semite I didn't like.

Blog Entries

Default Re: STOP the STEAL

I imagine Hugo’s software was tested in Nicaragua. Why wouldn’t they?

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Looks like a bunch of your republican Senators are going to throw him under the bus.

I guess it fits someone play book.

I like it so much better when the prime minister looses confidence and is thrown overboard by the party as they whistle along... Less blood
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    I imagine Hugo’s software was tested in Nicaragua. Why wouldn’t they?
    The app called Hugo is the biggest delivery service that sprung up in Leon & Managua during these stay-in-home covid months. But you're referring to Chavez and Dominion's Venezuelan roots. Frankly I don't think Nicas used machines to count votes. Sandis just counted the ones they liked and tossed the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    Looks like a bunch of your republican Senators are going to throw him under the bus.
    I like it so much better when the prime minister looses confidence and is thrown overboard by the party as they whistle along... Less blood
    Shakespeare could never have staged this "Et tu, Brutus" scene. There are more dagger-wielding assassins than paid audience.

There's a lot to be said for the parliamentary form of government. The problem is that our uber-rich oligarch landlords are wealthier than all kings & queens of old and money=power. They're only temporarily united - in their hatred of Trump. Those who collude with China in the future will eventually rule the Americas, until they're 'disappeared' by the CCP. Tsao An.

Blog Entries

Those megacorps wield the actual power, not the government. The Bill of Rights doesn’t apply to monopoly companies, so they can violate our rights all day long and all we can do is say, “Oh well, I can shop elsewhere.” If there still is an elsewhere.

Blog Entries

Big Tech didn't invent the internet but it's evolved into a utility in this info age. Ma Bell never interfered with our free speech, even when they (for NSA) listened in on us. But it was a monopoly and when it got busted up, released an explosion of new phones & technologies. The phenomenal growth of today's Big Tech came seemingly for free. We pay for a cellphone/camera and its connection to the internet, but we thought, at first, its search engine & social networks & geo-locator maps & marketplace access were 'free'. Few had knowledge of how valuable our 'personal data' was. It was bad enough to be sold something we didn't know we wanted, but to be identified, located, fed selected, limited information was invasive manipulation. . Politics has become individual psyops delivered to a population as a collective. The hate of Trump is strongly irrational. It's not always by outside design: recall the genocide in Myanmar. In Nov it still required simple bribes and the cover of Covid for outright, old-fashioned ballot theft to swing the election.

So yes, as they've become near complete monopolies, our dependence on their services, which we took for granted with use, left us vulnerable. To gain some freedoms, we sacrificed others. They will be reined in, as they were in Europe, tho not likely by this admin of Dem pussies. Look at Alibaba - where is Jack Ma?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Those megacorps wield the actual power, not the government. The Bill of Rights doesn’t apply to monopoly companies, so they can violate our rights all day long and all we can do is say, “Oh well, I can shop elsewhere.” If there still is an elsewhere.