Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Default Re: Vaccine

So, we lost one, a really healthy, big one.
    Violeta stepped on his back or hips,, he couldn't use his back legs.
    I sadly out him down.

One I thought this morning would need intervention looked much better at noon today.

This is the last time I have anything to do with a sow who doesn't have a solid surface to farrow on.

Violeta had a sheltered, elevated platform of tablas, but instinct drove her to dig a foot deep hole to farrow and nurse. It's very difficult not to lose a piglet or two in this scenario. She's back up on her platform, nursing with all of her teats exposed. In the hole the piglets could only access half of them.

On the platform the pigs are protected from the night sky, and wind. No so in the hole.

Bringing all 14 to weaning was always a long shot, and I had already begun to research how I could supplement their feed. I had a bit of success with this in the past, but the sow will eat the piglets food if given a chance.

Which brings us back to separating the piglets from their mother. I had that with Mariposa,,, I built a piggie house, they slept there warm, out of the wind, and came out when she called them to nurse.

My sense is, pigs are hardy, not prone to sickness, but you need the right infrastructure. After a couple of days the pigs have a sense of where their toast is buttered, and respond accordingly.

Unlike chickens, who deserve to be eaten, pigs are intelligent, with unique personalities.

And they are great conversationalists.

You can talk to a pig for hours, about any subject.

No so a chicken

Blog Entries

Dear Pig Whisperer,
    Your post reminds me of my farm days.
    Don't under rate chickens though.
    I have (or my ex-wife has) a picture of me in my farm days, laying in a hammock and reading a book about raising chickens.
    I swear that one of our half grown chickens jumped up in the hammock with me and perched on the top of the book. My wife took the picture.
    Never got into pigs and had a calf die in my arms once. I got out of that business soon there after.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

“Using federal funds to pay for incentives ..., each state has taken their own approach toward convincing residents to get the jab.” - Newsweek
    In Connecticut, a free drink at participating restaurants
    in Kentucky, a free Cash Ball 225 lottery ticket, top prize is $225,000
    In Maine, Rewards include an annual fishing license, an annual hunting license, a Maine Wildlife Park Pass for the 2021 season (allows admission for up to two people), a day pass to Maine State Parks, a $20 gift card to L.L. Bean, a ticket to watch the Portland Sea Dogs during the 2021 regular baseball season and a pass to Oxford Plains Speedway.
    In Maryland, lotteries will randomly select a vaccinated Marylander for a $40,000 prize every single day for 40 days, on July 4, one lucky winner will get a grand prize of $400,000.
    In Ohio, the Gov announced the $5 million "Vax-a-Million" lottery, which is offering five vaccinated residents $1 million each. For those between 12-18 who get their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, a chance to win a four-year full-ride scholarship to any of Ohio's state colleges and universities, including full tuition, books and room and board.
    Oregon will soon announce a Lottery for covid
    West Virginia’s governor announced the state would give $100 bonds to to anyone between the ages of 16 to 35 who gets vaccinated.
    NJ vaccinated New Jerseyans get a free beer at select breweries, or a free glass of wine at participating wineries ("Uncork the Vaccination."); get shot in May to win a private dinner with governor and First Lady; first shot before July 4 to be eligible for a free $50 State Park pass for 2021
    In NYC, the Mayor has offered free tickets for the NYC Aquarium, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Bronx Zoo, Lincoln Center, Brooklyn Cyclones, NYC Ferry and the Public Theater, & more
    In New York, Cuomo announced "Vax & Scratch," a free lottery ticket, top prize $5 million, plus smaller prizes from $20 to $50,000. Cuomo said the chances of winning a prize are 1 in 9 (lots of $20 prizes apparently, still 8 of 9 just get the pain in the arm or worse . . . .

As of May 14, 2021, 4,201 died in the US shortly after their COVID shots.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

I would just say let them sit it out - And I bet a lot of these incentives will fall flat ... More than 50% of the US population is vaccinated so they (the vaccinated ones) can just let the pandemic flameout in the remainder of the population for 6 months to a year and it will all be good.

Meanwhile Canada is still steaming along @ 55% nationally, 58% in our neck of the hood, and booked shots are going to take us past 75% before we have to go begging for people to take shots.

A couple in our camp was telling us how they were kicked in the but by AZ for two days but still felt it was worth it - Mostly because they believe that the healthcare system is not dead set on killing them.
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    ...Mostly because they believe that the healthcare system is not dead set on killing them.
    Can't make a living when your patients die. But if you keep them sick all the time, cha-ching! If not that, then keep them thinking they're getting sick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Can't make a living when your patients die. But if you keep them sick all the time, cha-ching! If not that, then keep them thinking they're getting sick.
    But as it is based upon a massive HMO at $3903 ppsn / per year there is no profit to gouge.

Blog Entries

If you don't use the service, it's 100% profit for whoever you paid that money to!

Blog Entries

<Meh> it is just the cost of healthcare divided per person up here in On-scare-e-o.

Now if you are shelling out $1500 or so a month for a private plan I can for sure see a motive for profiteering...

Blog Entries

“Within 4 weeks following infection, 90-99% of individuals infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus develop detectable neutralizing antibodies.”
    https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/...2021.1-eng.pdf
    And it’s been found to be long-lasting. The B cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of those people’s lives, as determined from bone-marrow studies of people who had recovered from mild cases of covid-19.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s415..._reference.pdf

Remember convalescent plasma therapy, approved by the FDA, Aug 2020?

So do you still get the shot of messenger-RNA encapsulated in ‘proprietary’ (magnetic?) lipid nanospheres? That is, do you spit in the face of naturally acquired immunity, designed specifically for you, individually, by Moma Nature? Ignoring, as we are wont, an acquired immunity attacking a developing (vaccine-induced) immunity.

I looked into the data on May 14, 2021. At that time a total of 33,670,604 covid cases had been reported in the USA. Of those, 6,074,704 were active then and 599,353 had died, which means some 27 million Americans had recovered. Most likely there are many more, since the majority of unreported cases are asymptomatic. Their natural immunity to covid is better than any vaccine could achieve. Especially vaccines whose long-term effects are unknown and of special concern for the children of women who get pregnant after covid vaccinations.

Amor en el Tiempo de CoVid-19

Blog Entries

I got the shots, not because I believe the science, I wanted that little piece of paper. Am I a sheep, I guess so, how bad can it be, if they chipped me they would be bored shitless, FaceBook knows more about me than I do myself. I drink Guaro for bfast (not exactly true, I try to start the day with FDC, then move to the guaro), vaccine not going to kill me, will it help me, my guess is no.

You are bothering your head over things that do not matter, the economy is a mess and money makes the World go round.........
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    I got the shots, not because I believe the science, I wanted that little piece of paper. Am I a sheep, I guess so, how bad can it be, if they chipped me they would be bored shitless, FaceBook knows more about me than I do myself. I drink Guaro for bfast (not exactly true, I try to start the day with FDC, then move to the guaro), vaccine not going to kill me, will it help me, my guess is no.

You are bothering your head over things that do not matter, the economy is a mess and money makes the World go round.........
    I disagree bro.
    the vaccine helps for certain.
    considering less than .0001 % of those who take the vaccine suffer adverse reactions.
    To me,is a NO brainer,seeing how people who get covid have died.
    I can only laugh at those who refuse the vaccine,but that is their choice and must be respected.
    I lost 2 family members and 3 friends to Covid already, to me getting vaccinated was a no brainer
    I wish the conspiracy theorist would keep their shit,to themselves,instead of trashing the vaccine, fucked up world we are currently we are living in.

Blog Entries

I wanted the Astra Z as it has the DNA altered variant of the infection, so that if I did catch it in future I would have the T-cells to knock it flat.

Up here they were getting 1 clot case per 60,000 does, so AZ was put on hold, and we got the Pfizer. Next is due for Sept 7, but all indicators seem to point to a couple 3 weeks earlier for most if not all.

58.8 for the whole country for one dose and our province is he same @ 58%

The good thing is that festering cesspit, Toronto, is @ 70%. The City of TO and its satellites have been the biggest cause of spread

Blog Entries

I Got the Pfizer, no big deal, have put worse in my body. I really wanted J&J but it was tough at that time.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    I wanted the Astra Z as it has the DNA altered variant of the infection, so that if I did catch it in future I would have the T-cells to knock it flat.

Up here they were getting 1 clot case per 60,000 does, so AZ was put on hold, and we got the Pfizer. Next is due for Sept 7, but all indicators seem to point to a couple 3 weeks earlier for most if not all.

58.8 for the whole country for one dose and our province is he same @ 58%

The good thing is that festering cesspit, Toronto, is @ 70%. The City of TO and its satellites have been the biggest cause of spread
    We ended up getting the Moderna.
    we these Covid variants, you just never know, Just lost a dear school friend in Esteli to Covid,he was a Pastor, very healthy, no underlying issues that they knew about,died of Covid within 2 days.
    I don't give a flying shit, what they are putting into the vaccine, as long as it helps?
    Those conspiracy theorist who refuse the vaccine, I wish them luck and I hope they are in OUTSTANDING health and that they NEVER catch COVID, because it WILL messed them up.

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    I Got the Pfizer, no big deal, have put worse in my body. I really wanted J&J but it was tough at that time.
    I was supposed to get the J&J but 2 days prior to my scheduled shot,it was put on hold,so they gave me the moderna.

Blog Entries

You are bothering your head over things that do not matter, the economy is a mess and money makes the World go round..
    I'm sitting on the fence. So far no one has asked me for a vaccine card. Not needed to go to CR, just their insurance. Nor Nica, they just want the fresh PCR test, which could be positive for someone vaccinated, by the way. And returning to the US, US, USA, it's the antigen test.

But before I let 'em inject me with God-knows-what, I want more info, info I can trust (or at least give >80% credence to), not all the propaganda being spun everywhere, all the time, as we plainly submit to a CCP take-over. But (a chorus of voices say...) Chinese stuff is soooooo cheap ... and money is money.

the vaccine helps for certain. considering less than .0001 % of those who take the vaccine suffer adverse reactions.
    Ever wonder why so many frontline nurses refuse the vaccine?
    Let's look at what they see, https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data There have been, as of May 21, in the USA, 262,521 reported adverse reactions to covid vaccines,
    4,406 DEATHS from the vaccine; 14,986 HOSPITALIZATIONS; 34,474 Urgent Care; 45,006 OFFICE VISITS; 1,214 ANAPHYLAXIS; 1,411 BELL'S PALSY; 1,598 Heart Attacks; 511 Miscarriages; 12,219 Severe Allergic Reaction; 1,222 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet

According to the CDC, 136,155,250 people in the US have been fully vaccinated. So 0.025% have had adverse reactions. Under non-pandemic circumstances, these vaccine would have been immediately withdrawn from the market, esp. for so many immediate deaths. As it is, they are NOT FDA approved (only on emergency basis). No one has a hint as to their long-term effects. This is the first time for the m-RNA approach. Dictionaries changed their definition of what a vaccine is as a result. In the bloodstream ribonucleases destroy any extracellular RNA immediately, so these are encapsulated, but the pharma com's won't disclose what that is that's being injected into your body.

Where are the vaccines given in Nicaragua manufactured? If China, be wary.

By far, preventative medicine is the best way to beat covid, but you have to act within a few days of the infection (symptoms are all over the internet, any flu symptoms, take precautions). MINSA listed much of this stuff: zinc pills, vitamins D & C, hydroxychloroquin & chloroquin, azithromycin, ivermectin -- those are the heavy hitters, all cheaply available in Nicaragua. I'm creeping up on 80 and feel I caught it twice, very different symptoms the 2nd time, but I hit it quickly both times with zinc, cloroquina, & azitromicina. Been tested twice for covid, negative. I feel great. Whatever you decide for you & yours, I respect that.

It's a topsy-turvy world. Don't think you can separate the CCP covid pandemic from the "election" of the Biden regime, the CCP's on-going gambit to take-over a "declining" world 'superpower'.. Read what Xi had to say to the world's richest at Davos.

"All warfare is based on deception." Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    I'm sitting on the fence. So far no one has asked me for a vaccine card. Not needed to go to CR, just their insurance. Nor Nica, they just want the fresh PCR test, which could be positive for someone vaccinated, by the way. And returning to the US, US, USA, it's the antigen test.

But before I let 'em inject me with God-knows-what, I want more info, info I can trust (or at least give >80% credence to), not all the propaganda being spun everywhere, all the time, as we plainly submit to a CCP take-over. But (a chorus of voices say...) Chinese stuff is soooooo cheap ... and money is money.

Ever wonder why so many frontline nurses refuse the vaccine?
    Let's look at what they see, https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data There have been, as of May 21, in the USA, 262,521 reported adverse reactions to covid vaccines,
    4,406 DEATHS from the vaccine; 14,986 HOSPITALIZATIONS; 34,474 Urgent Care; 45,006 OFFICE VISITS; 1,214 ANAPHYLAXIS; 1,411 BELL'S PALSY; 1,598 Heart Attacks; 511 Miscarriages; 12,219 Severe Allergic Reaction; 1,222 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet

According to the CDC, 136,155,250 people in the US have been fully vaccinated. So 0.025% have had adverse reactions. Under non-pandemic circumstances, these vaccine would have been immediately withdrawn from the market, esp. for so many immediate deaths. As it is, they are NOT FDA approved (only on emergency basis). No one has a hint as to their long-term effects. This is the first time for the m-RNA approach. Dictionaries changed their definition of what a vaccine is as a result. In the bloodstream ribonucleases destroy any extracellular RNA immediately, so these are encapsulated, but the pharma com's won't disclose what that is that's being injected into your body.

Where are the vaccines given in Nicaragua manufactured? If China, be wary.

By far, preventative medicine is the best way to beat covid, but you have to act within a few days of the infection (symptoms are all over the internet, any flu symptoms, take precautions). MINSA listed much of this stuff: zinc pills, vitamins D & C, hydroxychloroquin & chloroquin, azithromycin, ivermectin -- those are the heavy hitters, all cheaply available in Nicaragua. I'm creeping up on 80 and feel I caught it twice, very different symptoms the 2nd time, but I hit it quickly both times with zinc, cloroquina, & azitromicina. Been tested twice for covid, negative. I feel great. Whatever you decide for you & yours, I respect that.

It's a topsy-turvy world. Don't think you can separate the CCP covid pandemic from the "election" of the Biden regime, the CCP's on-going gambit to take-over a "declining" world 'superpower'.. Read what Xi had to say to the world's richest at Davos.

"All warfare is based on deception." Sun Tzu
    now.... please add up those number and divide them by the numbers vaccinated and honestly ;considering the death % if u catch covid ,those number are OUTSTANDING, I don't really see why, people have to argued or doubt a vaccine that WILL save your life if u catch covid even after getting vaccinated .
    even if the % of side effects/death was 0, the conspiracy theorist would find another B.S excuse.

Blog Entries

Daddy-Yo"s #s are always pretty solid, he is a researcher of facts, 1 of the few people I do not fact check. I get it people not getting the vaccine and as I have mentioned 1 good friend who has had been doing covid contracts the past year says F,,K the vaccine...
    Ernie K Doe

I understand that Nicaragua just bought a boatload from Russia, Sputnik X.

Wife and I had the virus in late July, almost a year ago. She is showing strong anti-bodies still. I had been taking all the preventatives that I could and never had a symptom. Wife had sniffles for a few days. I did lose my taste and smell, which has yet to recover 100%. So there is that.

I am not taking this vaccine, any of them, if I can keep from it. Just like a lot wasn't, and still isn't, known about Covid I guarantee you all there is a lot not known about the vaccines. If I can avoid taking that risk I sure as shit am.

Quote Originally Posted by RGV AG View Post
    Wife and I had the virus in late July, almost a year ago. She is showing strong anti-bodies still. I had been taking all the preventatives that I could and never had a symptom. Wife had sniffles for a few days. I did lose my taste and smell, which has yet to recover 100%. So there is that.

I am not taking this vaccine, any of them, if I can keep from it. Just like a lot wasn't, and still isn't, known about Covid I guarantee you all there is a lot not known about the vaccines. If I can avoid taking that risk I sure as shit am.
    14 months ago, my sister in Costa Rica,had it, with little symptoms , 2 weeks ago, she tested positive for a second time,this time around, it nearly killed her, it's amazing how some folks look at taking the vaccine as a risk,rather than a protection?
    I see your points and you are right,about much more to learn about the virus and it's mutations,but......
    Last edited by FisherCigarman; 06-03-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Does choosing or not choosing impact your health insurance?

Blog Entries

Believe whichever science you want, Heliocentrism or Geocentrism, Flat Earth or sphere, the VAERS reporting is likely 80+% underreported according to estimates. So the 4,000 reported deaths potentially associated with the vaccine (in the US alone) could actually be 20,000. You can't buy lawn darts because 1 kid died. But the Fauci worshippers and Branch Covidians are convinced that the vaccine is safe enough for them.

Blog Entries

Seems to me that the risk of dying from Covid is much greater than the risk of dying from the vaccine.
    So why not take the logical route and take the vaccine?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Believe whichever science you want, Heliocentrism or Geocentrism, Flat Earth or sphere, the VAERS reporting is likely 80+% underreported according to estimates. So the 4,000 reported deaths potentially associated with the vaccine (in the US alone) could actually be 20,000. You can't buy lawn darts because 1 kid died. But the Fauci worshippers and Branch Covidians are convinced that the vaccine is safe enough for them.
    Science You Say?
    how about ACTUAL on the ground facts of friends and family?
    this virus is NO freaking joke.
    even if you double that and say it's 40k John, would't you say it's still a DAMN good %?
    like i said, no matter how positive the numbers, the conspiracy theorist will ALWAYS have some shady B.S to say

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast