Thread: Senora Murillo

Default Senora Murillo

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne
    That was the whole issue Norm, nobody likes playing with freedom of speach... which that has also turned into a big issue here in Nicaragua, of late, with the news reporters and the "First Lady Spokesperson for the President"...having a "confrontation" if you will.

I am courious how this issue will devolop...l Keep in touch Buddy, and lets see how it unfolds..

I guess she doesn't like all the reporters all over them.

The Florida Spanish TV channel has their top reporters stationed in nica.

One of the reporters, stuck in nica, made the comment that a reporter in the US was lucky and fortunate to be in the US.

You guys had commented once on how nica was always in the news when the Sandinistas were in power; and how the book "were is Nicaragua" ,is about how nica dropped-off the news charts after the Sandinistas left power.

well I guess their back.

Blog Entries

Default John

What confrontation are you talking about?
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Default NYNorm

:arrow: Johnis the guy who did all of this. He used a free software package called "phpBB" and then found a site to host it. Not big bucks. We are still fine tuning it for a more user friendly environment.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Tom

As uasal we had goten off the original topic.

Seems that lately the first Lady of Here being appionted state spokesperson, has had perhaps I would call it dissagreements with the news people, little by little I am starting to understand what is going on.

Yesterday there was a talk show on this subject on the TV channel 10.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default a little bit

The Human Rights Commision brought attention to the Inconstitutional actions of Daniel Ortega, to the Supreme Court of Justice.

The naming of Daniel Ortegas Wife as Coordinator of Counsel of Communication and Citizenship.

“En todos los Poderes del Estado y sus dependencias, así como en las instituciones creadas en esta Constitución, no se podrán hacer recaer nombramientos en personas que tengan parentesco cercano con la autoridad que hace el nombramiento, y en su caso, con la persona de donde hubiere emanado esta autoridad...”

In all of the powers of the state and dependances, as well as the institutions created in the Constitution, they can not appoint persons which have close relations to the authority that names them in this position, and in this case with the person who issued the authority.

He may have also violated Article 150, which basically says to comply with the Constitution and laws.

a Violations to law 290 Article 11, which says that these counsels that are created can't have the ability to handle and control the Resources/Money.

Default when did the law start

I wonder if this law was made after President Arnoldo
    riped every body off.