Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ September 20, 2021
NEWS
Nicaragua: Trumped-Up Charges Against Critics | Human Rights Watch Human Rights Watch
The Nicaraguan government headed by President Daniel Ortega has arbitrarily detained 36 critics since late May 2021, in the run-up to presidential elections ...

Oxygen demand due to COVID in Nicaragua: “It's time to stand in line and wait for the ... Q Costa Rica News
The official numbers by Nicaragua's Ministry of Health (Minsa) report 13,206 cases Covid-19 and 201 deaths related since the pandemic began, and officially ...

Press freedom, protest, and the Nicaragua election - Columbia Journalism Review Columbia Journalism Review
In 2018, tens of thousands of Nicaraguans flooded the streets to protest against the nation's increasingly repressive president, Daniel Ortega, and his wife ...

Oxygen shortage due to Covid in Nicaragua: 'Stand in line and wait for a miracle' - Tico Times : The Tico Times
“I'm looking for oxygen because I have two sick relatives,” says Francisco Montenegro, one of the hundreds of Nicaraguans who tries to refill an oxygen ...

San Sebastian WIP Latam, WIP Europa: The Lineup - Yahoo Sport UK Yahoo Eurosport UK
Nicaraguan Laura Baumeister's stirring feature debut which swept three of the four ... abandonment of her at a garbage dump in Managua, Nicaragua's capital.

Journalist Miguel Mora's Wife & Son Hospitalized with Covid-19 - Havana Times Havana Times
“I ask the Nicaraguan people for their prayers. ... We ask the people of Nicaragua to raise their prayers for Veronica, Miguelito and Miguel in the face of ...

Thousands of migrants from quake hit Haiti set up camps at US-Mexico border - Blasting News Blasting News United States
There are others from Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua. ... Most of them are from Haiti, with a sprinkling of Cubans, Venezuelans, and Nicaraguans.

Terremoto leve mag. 3.1 - 12 km SW of Boaco, Nicaragua, lunes, 20 sep 2021 07:28 VolcanoDiscovery
3.1 - 12 km SW of Boaco, Nicaragua, lunes, 20 sep 2021 07:28 (GMT -6) - justo ahora. Actualizado: lun, 20 sep 2021 13:39 GMT - justo ahoraRefresh. lo he sentido ...

Lacalle Pou crossed Diaz Canel with the song “Patria y Vida”, anthem of the protests ... - Vegan News Vegan News
“ With “a calm but firm voice, we must say with concern that we seriously see what is happening in Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela,” Lacalle ...