Thread: Y'all need to listen to KWP....He talked the talk and walked the walk.

Blog Entries

Default Y'all need to listen to KWP....He talked the talk and walked the walk.

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Default Re: Y'all need to listen to KWP....He talked the talk and walked the walk.

Daddy-Yo is the resident Covid expertise. I am but a grasshopper at his feet, seeking the path of the righteous

On the Chinese comment,, I apologize to anyone I offended.
    More, I apologize that they had nothing to do with Nicaragua,, and I understand that is why we meet here.
    But, it was fun.

I managed to sneak the two phrases onto a couple of moderated comment boards,, don't know how long they will last.
    WTF, if things continue as they have the last ten months we will all be speaking Chinese anyway.

Google Translate has probably already blocked them

Blog Entries

Default Re: Y'all need to listen to KWP....He talked the talk and walked the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Ben Carson is a top-notch doctor, a wise man. Had he been our Surgeon General or our 'Fauci'-in-chief these last two years, the USA - the world - would be healthier.

Clearly, there's something happening here, and what it is ain't exactly clear . . .

Here's one of the best recent discussions of the science that stands (cowers?) in the face of the covid insanity, the totalitarian govmint edicts:

That was a long listen.

My sister had heart damage from a scarlet fever infection when she was a child.
    The damage follow her throughout her entire life, limited what she was able to do.

I hope that we are not doing this to our children with the vaccine.

Blog Entries

Here's another long 'un, from back in May 2021. Tucker Carlson said it blew his mind to learn that covid patients are being denied early treatment. McCullough spoke of covid euthanasia all over the world ... in Canada.
    https://www.americaoutloud.com/dr-pe...r-of-omission/ (scroll down to start the video)

No question, something's happening here . . . and the show ain't over.

P.S. I told my wife if they insist on 'vaccinating' our 7 yr old son, I won't just refuse, I'll leave the USA if we must.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-YO View Post
    Here's another long 'un, from back in May 2021. Tucker Carlson said it blew his mind to learn that covid patients are being denied early treatment. McCullough spoke of covid euthanasia all over the world ... in Canada.
    https://www.americaoutloud.com/dr-pe...r-of-omission/ (scroll down to start the video)

No question, something's happening here . . . and the show ain't over.

P.S. I told my wife if they insist on 'vaccinating' our 7 yr old son, I won't just refuse, I'll leave the USA if we must.

The interview implies that thousands could have been treated early and successfully, and didn't need to die.
    Using methodology that we have long been talking about here: anti virals, immune moderators,
    I give credit to the Azith for keeping it out of my lungs

God help us if we ever have a real pandemic.