Thread: Google News Novemeber 29, 2022

Blog Entries

Default Google News Novemeber 29, 2022

Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ November 29, 2022
    NEWS
    Nicaragua's humane response to COVID-19 crisis - Workers World Workers World
    President Ortega was under pressure from all sides to introduce strict COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns. Nicaragua's neighbors, El Salvador and ...

Joy at groundbreaking for Nicaragua's first temple - Church News Church News
    Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacted with joy and gratitude at the groundbreaking ceremony for Nicaragua's first ...

Ground Broken for Managua Nicaragua Temple - Church Newsroom Church Newsroom - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
    Ground was broken on Saturday, November 26, in the city of Managua, Nicaragua, for the country's first temple. Elder Taylor G. Godoy, ...

US Sanctions Nicaraguan Gold Industry - Diálogo Américas - Dialogo-Americas.com Dialogo-Americas.com
    On October 24, the U.S. Treasury Department sanctioned the Nicaraguan Ministry of Energy and Mines' (MEME) General Directorate of Mines (DGM), ...

Discount carrier Spirit relaunches direct daily flight from Fort Lauderdale to Nicaragua Miami Herald
    Spirit Airlines is restarting its daily, nonstop service from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to Managua, Nicaragua.

"Ortega Believes he can Maintain Power through Repression" - Havana Times Havana Times
    Banner says: “Boric – Don't protect the assassins in Nicaragua like AMLO does.” Mexican senator Emilio Alvarez Icaza (far right) holds up a sign ...

A fate like the railways? - The Observer - NDsmcobserver.com NDsmcobserver.com
    I have always had a deep infatuation with Nicaragua's history, and throughout my life I have consistently made a point of learning as much of it ...

HydroLOGICA, Leaders In Developing Nicaragua's Groundwater Resources PR Underground
    HydroLOGICA is Nicaragua's top water well drilling company. They've been helping developing communities get access to clean water.

Condor Gold raising up to £4.2m to fund Nicaragua requirements - Sharecast.com Sharecast.com
    The AIM-traded firm said the net proceeds would primarily be used to fund requirements at its Nicaragua operations, including keeping the concessions ...

Clarkson University PA program raises $19000 for Nicaragua trip at infirmary fundraiser NorthCountryNow
    Clarkson University PA program raises $19,000 for Nicaragua trip at infirmary fundraiser. Tuesday, November 29, 2022 - 6:20 am.

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Google News Novemeber 29, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ November 29, 2022

Joy at groundbreaking for Nicaragua's first temple - Church News Church News
    Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacted with joy and gratitude at the groundbreaking ceremony for Nicaragua's first ...

Ground Broken for Managua Nicaragua Temple - Church Newsroom Church Newsroom - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
    Ground was broken on Saturday, November 26, in the city of Managua, Nicaragua, for the country's first temple. Elder Taylor G. Godoy, ...
    I wonder if they will have a dedicated room to wash and press those white shirts and black ties and another room to specifically engrave the name tags...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    I wonder if they will have a dedicated room to wash and press those white shirts and black ties and another room to specifically engrave the name tags...

And their own bicycle repair shop

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Tower on the temple makes it distinct from the new la Colonia.
    We were in town yesterday and we saw some Mormons walking down the street. Wifey-poo commented on how neat they dressed. I prefer cargo pants and a sport shirt, but everybosy has their own brand.

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Covid was an intelligence test and we flunked.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    There is a "Salvation assured or Money refunded" joke there somewhere...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    We were in town yesterday and we saw some Mormons walking down the street. Wifey-poo commented on how neat they dressed. I prefer cargo pants and a sport shirt, but everybosy has their own brand.

And the Angel Moroni pointing towards SLC
    La Colonia doesn't have that

I lived in a cul de sac in Boise,,, we were the only heathens, rest were all Mormons.

Nice people. They really look out for each other.