Thread: Fishing?

Blog Entries

Default Fishing?

Felix, those dates might work very well for me. Keep me posted on that.

I should have pictures soon of 52 8-10 yr olds getting their first gloves. Part of the 150lbs I sent down. I will post it soon. The party was last week & the season will start soon. HHBob & JW I have not forgotten about getting more equipment to your areas, but this trip is gardening supplies for the island. My junk bag is right at 70lbs already & have not started to pack my bag yet. No one on the island gardens & all vegetables come from the mainland (when they come) & are expensive. I am trying to get at least a few around the island interested in gardening & hope they will see that if a gringo can do it anyone can.

John, these pictures make me wish I could bring more. Not changing the world, but maybe, just maybe, providing a smile.

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fishing?

Yo Kevin.

Nothing to keep you posted about.

Those dates are Set, reservations made at the Lodge in San Ramon my ticket is bought as well.

Just get your butt down to Rivas and met us up in San Jorge, take the ferry, drive down to Valley verde(15 mins from Moyogalpa) then they'll pick us up there by boat, down to the lodge in 20 more mins.

Fishing with 2 hours after leaving San Jorge, how bad ass is that :-P

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow
    Felix, those dates might work very well for me. Keep me posted on that.

I should have pictures soon of 52 8-10 yr olds getting their first gloves. Part of the 150lbs I sent down. I will post it soon. The party was last week & the season will start soon. HHBob & JW I have not forgotten about getting more equipment to your areas, but this trip is gardening supplies for the island. My junk bag is right at 70lbs already & have not started to pack my bag yet. No one on the island gardens & all vegetables come from the mainland (when they come) & are expensive. I am trying to get at least a few around the island interested in gardening & hope they will see that if a gringo can do it anyone can.

John, these pictures make me wish I could bring more. Not changing the world, but maybe, just maybe, providing a smile.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Hey Guys

It's not just a smile...

(having to wipe my eyes) it is the deep feelings that come with the territory of being a Father in this...

Fishing and Little League.... what a feeling...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...