Thread: 3 Frijoles Official Advisory

Default 3 Frijoles Official Advisory

Some of you may have heard of the big Credit Card Cloaning operation that has been taking place in Nicaragua, its been in the news for the past few months.

I just got to experience this for the first time!

I am almost positive that the card was cloaned by staff at the "La Union Supermercado" on Car. a Masaya right down the road from Edificio Pellas and Burger King in Managua. As the time frame fits the crime.

So far about U$1000 in charges have shown up on my card all made in Brazil. Fortunately I am back in the US to straighten this fraud out.

Talking to the bank at the internet cafe with a generator running, dogs barking and busses beaping their horns every 2 seconds, about charges on my card, is extremely hard to do.

Blog Entries

Somehow I missed that in La Prensa and El Nuevo Diario, but I don't look every day. What do they do, use the carbon paper slips and run an extra? Or is it electronic?

I heard they busted a big operation out of Bello Horizonte, using very sophisticated equipment. I had also heard that towards the begining of the year there was a problem with some of the staff at Crowne Plaza on the same issue.