Thread: On Saturday Bob WAS with Us

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default On Saturday Bob WAS with Us

That Saturday,We went Fishing,with Bob's departure on our Mind,and really the only reason we went out fishing that day,was out of respect for our dear friend,since he was so happy we were fishing out of his Fav town Huehuete instead of Casares like last time.

Folks,in my young Fishing life,I had Never experienced such furious fishing action,it was as if thou,Bob was with us that day,hoxing the fishing into a feeding frenzy.
    That day we caught 44 fish, 38 were at least 10 Pounds or better, 8 were Spanish/Sierra Mackarel topping 10 Pounds each,and 30 were Jacks ranging from 10-18 Pounds,we lost a huge amounts fish as well, all of this in 4 Hours of fishing folks and ALL were caught on Artificial baits,it was Unreal,to the point that once we got to the fishing village the local fishermen were in amazed.

Thank You my dear friend Robert Cefalu,for being there with us that day,You will ALWAYS be with us,everytime we go fishing,and We will continue to fish Huehuete in You honor,just like we will honor your fav saying "Canta,No LLores.

Below are the Pictures.

Thats a heck of a lot of fish, any of that still in the freezer?! or did you feed the town of Huehuete that evening?

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default actually

We Did gave away about 15 of them,since they were way too many for us to bring down.
    We gave a bunch of fillets in Esteli as well :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 3 frijoles
    Thats a heck of a lot of fish, any of that still in the freezer?! or did you feed the town of Huehuete that evening?

Default Hey, Felix -

if you've got any more pics that have Bob in them, send them to Marty, as he's putting together an online photo album for Bob's family. I've already gotten 8 off the NL website for him.

Default how

how did i miss this? great job!
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/