Thread: Taking Dogs out in Nicaragua

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Taking Dogs out in Nicaragua

Well I know DT is going to ask me what the hell I doing up a 3 AM....

And I know I need to say something about the thread title which in itself is a little misleading.

Actually I did not, or we in the neighborhood, don´t want to ¨Take out¨a pet, but four professional Rottonwieler Guard dogs that my neighbor cannot control.

I don´t trust these dogs around my children, what defence would they have against 100 and pico pounds of aggressive animal?

They are known to especialy love to kill Nicaraguans as in the scandle that happened in Costa Rica involving a Nica victum there.

My four children have a Nica birthright, as well as having one of those little blue passports from you know where, but I don´t think it would protect them from these animals, so that is where I come into the picture.

Now Mr. Steve untill he left, contained and controled his dogs, but now that he is not here, and his EX has turned their property into a cantina and whore joint, has been neglecting the security force that she employees.

I complained to her and the police and was givin the green light to shoot them on my property, which I will do if given the chance.

But it is kinda like deer hunting, you must put time and effort in watching, and be ready with the gun.

OK back to the 3AM thing, I sleep with my screened windows open and I am awakened with my neighbor agrueing into a cell phone with another neighbor that lives about 100 yards away...

Seems the dogs got on one of her calfs (baby cow) and she fired a coupla rounds to scare the dogs.

Well Hell I am up with all this going on and get a call from her and her gringo husband whom we are friendly with.

I asked her what in the hell are you doing wasteing bullets in the ground for?

Kill the dam (and not the river kind) Dogs and done.

Oh she says, I am afriad of trouble with the police.

OK Evelyn, the police told me that everyone in Nicaragua has the obligation to control their animals, and you have the right to defend what is yours, even by the use of deadly force in respect to animal control...

Thiefs... only IN your home....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Are there any Vietnamese restaurants in town? Or is Rottenwiler meat too tough?

Active TRN Member dixietraveller's Avatar

Smile Just be sure you get enough sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Well I know DT is going to ask me what the hell I doing up a 3 AM....
    LOL Yes, I remember asking you that before! Well, I'm always glad to know that it's not insomnia!

I just hope you don't begin to feel any effects of sleep deprevation:
    "Sleep deprivation has a definite effect on learning, memory, and the ability to think clearly. If a person is not able to get a full night’s sleep after learning something new, he will not remember the new knowledge well. He will not fully assimilate the new ideas or task until he is able to go through a complete night of uninterrupted sleep cycles. . . .
    "Sleep deprived people are much more accident-prone than well-rested people. This is partly due to the person being groggy or sleepy due to lack of rest. It is also partly due to the fact that sleep deprived people tend to fall into sleep for very brief periods at unforeseen times. . . . .
    "The person deprived of sleep will find it difficult to concentrate. This will affect his performance at work and at household tasks. The person will also experience a lack of energy. He might not have the energy to complete everything he has to do during the day. The sleep-deprived person is likely to be quite irritable. This irritability is likely to damage both personal and business relationships. . . ."

http://www.hotfact.com/effects-of-sl...privation.html
    O quantum est in rebus inane! / A palabras necias, oídos sordos

Where did Mr. Steve run off too?

hmmm, my first comment is, don shoot the dogs, shoot the owner. rottweilers are great dogs. it is the people that raise them poorly that are bad.

second, even if the popo dont come round to arrest you after you off the poochies, you must still contend with your neighboor.

bu the way, are there any good looking whores next door to your place?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TermnalVee View Post
    hmmm, my first comment is, don shoot the dogs, shoot the owner. rottweilers are great dogs. it is the people that raise them poorly that are bad.

second, even if the popo dont come round to arrest you after you off the poochies, you must still contend with your neighboor.

bu the way, are there any good looking whores next door to your place?
    The police said I would not have trouble shooting the dogs as long as it occured on my property.

I agree about the owner being negligent, but I am REALLY conserned for the safety of my kids....

Hell yea some of ém are good lookin´but there are two or three I wouldn´t touch with a 10 foot pole, because of their age......Pity that means nothing to some people.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default no answer..

Quote Originally Posted by 3 frijoles View Post
    Where did Mr. Steve run off too?
    and it is his ex that owns the brothel? and now you live next door to a cantina/brothel? is that good/bad/or indifferent?
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    and it is his ex that owns the brothel? and now you live next door to a cantina/brothel? is that good/bad/or indifferent?
    Well, now óle Mr. Steve had a habit of trusting and listening to business ideas for the last 15 or so years from her. And she have the habit of not sticking things out and the disire to show off she had done so well in life to the rest of her people.

Over this time period they went thru something like 300K with only this retirement home they had built to show for it...

When the last of the $ was gone, so did the love and affecion, and she just made his life miserable, threatning even to have him deported, etc...

Many a time Steve came over here and ate with us because she refuesed to even cook for the man...

Needless to say her conduct did not go over very well with me, he even spent money on her only daughter, his stepdaughter, getting her to the States, educating her, and got her citezenship there.

Now my good friend is not what we call high maintenence, and they were able to get along just fine on his SS check, but she being 20 years his jr. felt she needed a younger man, and got one, even took him to Steve´s room while he visited his daughter in the States....

I know this little Whorehouse will soon go belly up, but in the mean time, I and my family suffer the noise....

Steve found him a low maintaince young woman of 25 years with 2 young children and treats him like a king... They moved to Honduras and he is much happyier....

Blog Entries

Sigh. You make it sound so easy.

Blog Entries

Default Jeez...

Steve found him a low maintaince young woman of 25 years with 2 young children and treats him like a king... They moved to Honduras and he is much happyier....
    I love a happy ending
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Default me too....

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    I love a happy ending
    sorry he had to suffer in the process....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Default not so good

And she have the habit of not sticking things out and the disire to show off she had done so well in life to the rest of her people.
    if i had a desire to show off how well i had done in life, owning a brothel would not be on the top of my list....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    I remember many years ago on an advertizment on the TV for a movie...

My youngest sister flipped out, wanting mom to take us all the see...

¨The Greatest Little Warehouse in Texas¨ with Burt Rynolds and Dolly Parton....

Default lagrange texas

I remember many years ago on an advertizment on the TV for a movie...

My youngest sister flipped out, wanting mom to take us all the see...

¨The Greatest Little Warehouse in Texas¨ with Burt Rynolds and Dolly Parton....
    been there, now to find the song....

Default Rumour spreadin' a-'round

Rumour spreadin' a-'round
    in that Texas town
    'bout that shack outside La Grange
    and you know what I'm talkin' about.
    Just let me know if you wanna go
    to that home out on the range.
    They gotta lotta nice girls.

Have mercy.
    A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
    A haw, haw, haw.

Well, I hear it's fine if you got the time
    and the ten to get yourself in.
    A hmm, hmm.
    And I hear it's tight most ev'ry night,
    but now I might be mistaken.
    hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm