Thread: SkateNica

Default SkateNica

http://www.skatenica.com/

Check out this website if you are into skateboarding. (I see that right now it is down for maintenance, but check back soon because it's really nice).

The skateboarders in Masaya are having some problems right now. They are meeting with the Mayor this week to see if they can resolve the situation. They are being prohibitted from skating in the park. The skateboarders installed, with their own money, a railing to practice on, and now cannot use it. We'll see what happens.

There are more options for skating in Managua, as noted on the site.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post

Check out this website if you are into skateboarding. (I see that right now it is down for maintenance, but check back soon because it's really nice).

The skateboarders in Masaya are having some problems right now. They are meeting with the Mayor this week to see if they can resolve the situation. They are being prohibitted from skating in the park. The skateboarders installed, with their own money, a railing to practice on, and now cannot use it. We'll see what happens.

Jez it dont take a one eyed half witted fool to figgure that sports is a heck of a lot better than hanging out...Grandma always said idle hands are the devils workshop....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Santana

Default Grind

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post

Wonder what Obama would have to say about this? Maybe we should have JW ask him!

This totally sucks...I love watching these kids skateboard. Scares the crap out of me but it's still fun to watch! My favorite skateboard movie is GRIND....my oldest got me to watch it with her.

Santana

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    ...Grandma always said idle hands are the devils workshop....

And we all know your hands are NEVER idle

I don't ride on those tricky little skateboards, but I do ride a "Longboard" Skateboard.
    I haven't brought the board down to Nicaragua because there isn't many paved roads that are nice and continuously smooth, however I was thinking about bringing it down so that I can try to sneak it in to the top of the road at Volcan Masaya, and skate down to the entrance.

[yt]J3Ja9K3DBA4[/yt]
    Last edited by tresfrijoles; 04-21-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Santana View Post
    Wonder what Obama would have to say about this? Maybe we should have JW ask him!

This totally sucks...I love watching these kids skateboard. Scares the crap out of me but it's still fun to watch! My favorite skateboard movie is GRIND....my oldest got me to watch it with her.
    Grind?

Are you by any chance baiting me?

You do know what that means in Creole English?
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Santana

Grind?

Are you by any chance baiting me?

You do know what that means in Creole English?
    NO..why don't you explain it to me

Blog Entries

NO..why don't you explain it to me
    I think you know, but I will show you on the Mole Hill, it´s a contact sport thing darlin´

Trying to stay on topic-------

Santana

Talking

I think you know, but I will show you on the Mole Hill, it´s a contact sport thing darlin´

Trying to stay on topic-------
    I am on topic...we're discussing skateboardiing and you're discussing sex on the mole hill....
    Now who isn't staying on topic?

Blog Entries

I am on topic...we're discussing skateboardiing and you're discussing sex on the mole hill....
    Now who isn't staying on topic?
    I never once mentioned that 3 letter word Darlin´, are you reading something into my posts....

Santana

Default tsk tsk tsk

I never once mentioned that 3 letter word Darlin´, are you reading something into my posts....
    Listen up perv...you wanted to grind on the mole hill in a contact sport kind of way...if that isn't a 3 letter thought I don't know what is

I was simply discussing Grind..as in the movie as in skateboarding.....your mother would be so dissappointed in you!