Thread: Asamblea Nacional in Session

Default Asamblea Nacional in Session

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/nacionales/14006

The oposition made their vote count today against the CSE, Daniel Ortega and the Sandinistas who passed ruling Postponing the RAAN Elections.

51 votes from the PLC, MRS, ALN and "Movimiento Vamos con Eduardo", were cast to publish the declaration oposing the suspension of the elections in RAAN.

reunieron 51 votos para publicar una declaratoria que se opone a la suspensión de las elecciones municipales en Bilwi, Waspam y Prinzapolka, municipios de la RAAN.

During this session Diplomat, María Eugenia Sequeira, of the "Movimiento Vamos con Eduardo", publicly denounced supposed threats against the diplomat, Francisco Jarquín.

The FSLN is considering the legislation today ilegal. all 38 representatives of "La Chamuca" did not show up to cast their vote, including the President of the Asamblea Nacional, which happens to be an FSLN member as well. The FSLN claims that because he was not there to convoke the session it was illegal.

The resolution of the 51 other representatives from the MRS, ALN, and other Liberals declared that November 2nd will continue to be the Municipal Elections for RAAN.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 3 frijoles View Post

The FSLN is considering the legislation today ilegal. all 38 representatives of "La Chamuca" did not show up to cast their vote, including the President of the Asamblea Nacional, which happens to be an FSLN member as well. The FSLN claims that because he was not there to convoke the session it was illegal.

The resolution of the 51 other representatives from the MRS, ALN, and other Liberals declared that November 2nd will continue to be the Municipal Elections for RAAN.
    I think the whole world is going to frown on this area NOT having the right to vote, and it could possably get very violent....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Default All things considered ....

Quote Originally Posted by 3 frijoles View Post

...it would appear that there is no longer a democracy in Nicaragua as the FSLN simply ignores their duties and ignores due process. Are the other parties any better? I doubt it.

Sorry guys .... but what you have is a dictatorship and there is nothing that the people WILL do to stop it. The people simply do not have the WILL to fight the corruption.

Sad ... very sad. A very beautiful country with beautiful people absolutely mired in latino corruption which WILL keep it a third world country for the forseable future. I have no hope of change.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

sorta reminds me of how some judges are here in florida. they know the law, they tell you they know the law. and they simply ignore it. how? you wonder? simple: they know that 90+% of the folks are not going to spend the money for an appeal. so they stand very little chance of being overturned. and if there is no court reporter present, hell you can just about bet the law is out the window.

the FSLN knows that no one will really stand up to them, especially without help from tio Sam. hence, they do as they damn well please.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TermnalVee View Post
    sorta reminds me of how some judges are here in florida. they know the law, they tell you they know the law. and they simply ignore it. how? you wonder? simple: they know that 90+% of the folks are not going to spend the money for an appeal. so they stand very little chance of being overturned. and if there is no court reporter present, hell you can just about bet the law is out the window.

the FSLN knows that no one will really stand up to them, especially without help from tio Sam. hence, they do as they damn well please.
    If they are not given their right to vote...(I have my feet on the ground here guy´s)

It will be a 20 year step back in time...Do you catch my drift?
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...