Thread: Bull.....Story

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Bull.....Story

Yesterday we had an informitive and rather unique experiance here at the end of the road where me, Mr. Steve and one other gringo live just outside of town.

This "MAN' of a Bull was being led up on the main road about 1/4 mile to the west of us and smelled Mr. Dale's cow in heat.

Mr. Dale lives in the blue topped house in the picture. this bull jumped the 5 courses of blocks shown, that was topped with 4 strands of barbed wire. he had drug the man on the end of the rope to here and the feller got it tied around the post.

When I got there with the camera This Bull was quite MAD and finaly broke the rope.

And ran over to Mr. dales house where the cow in heat was located.
    He just ran thru the 8 strand barbed wire fence like it was nothing, I have never seen anything like this.

He busted thru the fence in two more places just like nothing, and the owner said there was only one way to stop him and went to get his gun.

Afterward Mr. Steve and I got to talking and Steve said Boy, I have never seen any animal in life like that, What a show of pure POWER. Steve said, Sex is a powerful thing Ain't it John?
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

TRN Member

Default Guess that bull didn't get the message

This old bull told the young bull when he was all crazy in love that instead of running down through the fence and getting one cow, it was easier to just saunter on down the hill, open the gate and get em all
    Never leave fun, to look for fun

Blog Entries

Hell he even scared her and she wanted nothing to do with him.

The young bull Mr.Dale had bought for the cow started snorting and pawing the ground, and Dale said to me, is that young bull crazy or what?

Dale, I said, perhaps he just wants the Big Bull to know he ain't no cow...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

I know I'm just a city slicker, but why did they have to get a gun? He wanted some cow poon and let nothing stand in his way, so you gotta kill 'em? Fill me in, por favor.

Blog Entries

I forgot to say they were taking the bull to the slughter house to make beef steak out of him, because he was so "Unmanageable"

Rascal caused the owner more damage than he was worth because of the wild hair he had up his butt.

Blog Entries

Sounds like some people I know.

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Default Just curious,

will the bull owner pay for the damages his animal caused or is Mr Steve sh*t out of luck?

A neighbor of ours had a cow who was fond of pushing through our 6 strands of barb wire to eat the grass within the main yard. Roger had to repair fences numerous times (just MORE wasted time and money) and talking with the quiador (sp?) accomplished nothing.

A few whacks on the cow's tail and ass with a machete finally caught the owner's attention and he took the cow to the slaughterhouse before he lost his investment. Some animals are simply uncontrollable...some folks too, I s'pose.
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

TRN Member

Default i am glad i am to old for the cowboy stuff

just an observation.........if you rope the back legs instead of the head you can hold a bull much easier. grab its tail and spin it around and it will bo to the ground. sit on its neck and it's not going anywhere. had to do this plenty of times to give meds or tick dust or get em ready to pull out of the herd......but i have only one eye so i only see things one way.......

Blog Entries

George, you're gonna be a busy man when you get to Nicaragua. How much will you charge to be a one-eyed bull wrangler?

I am no Bull expert.

Is it just me or do the Bulls in Nicaragua seem more mellow than elsewhere? Including at bull fights.

Maybe its poor nutrition?

Blog Entries

That sounds good on paper, but I am going to have to see it done a time or two before I try it.

TRN Member

Default ahhh that is easy

two bottles of fdc and some snook cooked by john wayne and your company of course after i take a shower from all the bull ****.

i have this picture of me holding the rope attached to one leg of the bull being pulled thru barbed wire fences trying to remember the spanish words for god dam it grab its tail!!!!!! john wayne would be no help he would be laughing to hard.....john would be no help he would be taking pictures so i couldn't tell any lies......mr lampson would be driving people there to see the action.....and mr gaston would be making sausage for the meal after ........ so everyone could laugh at the one eye pirate trying to be a one eye nicarguan cowbow! ( at least i would get shit in the covered eye!).

Blog Entries

George your'e a RIOT, ROFLMCO...