HAPPY NEW YEAR...
LA BONNE ANNEE
FELIZ ANO NUEVO
End of the year at La Esquina del Lago has been in the company of a large Family ( 13 Persons ) coming from Norway... Group has been Fishing, Touring, Discovering on Rio San Juan, El Castillo, Solentiname... On the 31st at midnight we burned the 2008 Muppet as it is a tradition here...2008 is gone...

In 2008 we had the pleasure to receive Guest coming from: USA, JAPAN, ENGLAND, NICARAGUA, COSTA RICA, CANADA, FRANCE, SPAIN, MEXICO, EL SALVADOR, BELGIUM, GERMANY, ITALY, AUSTRALIA, SWITZERLAND....

Rio San Juan it's Incredible fishing and Natural beauty of it's Jungle start to be known World Wide... Obviously reports upon my Operation done and Broadcast by DISCOVERY CHANNEL, ESPN, CNN ...Also the articles published in FIELD&STREAM, SPORTFISHING MAGAZINE...Etc Did help a lot for a better knowledge of the area.. .
To day on the 3rd of January arrived at lodge two Anglers from Sweden...Many more Guests coming in following weeks...
I know than Nicaragua as internationally an unjust bad fame .... Many people are still scared to come here.... True is very very different...
In 7 years, more than 1000 Guests visiting I never never had or one of my guest the smallest problem in Nicaragua. Please consider than Nicaragua in 2008 has been rated among the countries with the worst Economics results in the America... but Number 2 for the lowest rate of Criminality only Canada made better. ..

In 2009 and following year I will definitely going on offering in my trips for sure Top Fishing but also a lot of Adventures and Discovery...History, Arts, Bird watching, Wild life etc and very important Contact with local people witch are still so friendly with the few tourists coming....So a MIX... A real Adventure...
Guests are coming from far... Why only fish when they can have much more...

For Sport Fishing I only receive a Maximum of 10 Guests per weeks... ( For touring, Discovery or my Kayak expeditions I can receive more persons...) So less pressure on our exceptional fishery and better service to guests.
I have a strong booking for the three first months of the year... Meanwhile I still have availabilities in some weeks.

In order to make it easier for an eventual trip you may decide for in these months I join at the bottom of this mail calendars of each month with my availability
After April it is more easy...

Happy new year to all

Contact Philippe
Email riosanjuan@racsa.co.cr
Philippe cel Phone (505) 688 09 61& ( 505) 465 07 05 Lodge (505) 864 16 65 Costa Rica ( 506) 88 42 76 73

San Carlos Sport Fishing, La Esquina del Lago Lodge,
Web page Hotel Jungle lodge La Esquina del lago www.riosanjuan.info Tours: www.dicovernicaragua.com

65 Costa Rica ( 506) 88 42 76 73