Thread: How would you invest _____ dollars?

Default How would you invest _____ dollars?

Heres a question that could be answered a million ways, how would you invest _______ dollars in Nicaragua (to make money for yourself)?

This is a question of making money risk or not, but you are limited by the amounts listed and doing it in Nicaragua. List for all of the dollar options or just list for one dollar option.

A) U$5,000 dollars

B) U$10,000 dollars

C) U$20,000 dollars

D) U$50,000 dollars

E) U$100,000 dollars

F) U$1 million +

Blog Entries

Default Re: How would you invest _____ dollars?

A) $5K - Build a still, make really good rum, sell it for profit.

B) $10K - Bigger still, same plan. Bigger profit.

c) $20K - These incremets are too close together. Not much difference between $5K and $20K these days. Neither would buy a decent car anymore.

D) $50K - Buy a big plot in Rio San Juan. Plant ego and smug, and sell it across the river to the Ticos (oh wait, they have too much already. I'll sell it to Iceland!).

E) $100K - Buy a hundred ounces of gold, wait 6 months, and sell it for a million bucks. Use the profits to buy some magic beans, kill the giant, eat the golden goose, and the crap gold forever!

F) $1M+ - Why would I invest a million bucks? If I had a million bucks, I'd buy that 40 acre island in Cocibolca for $200K, put in another $100K in infrastructure improvements (including the $20K still mentioned above), plant one hell of an organic garden, and use the rest to pay for internet service for the rest of my life so you all could watch me do nuthin on my webcam!
    "Un Estado que no se rigiera según la justicia se reduciría a una gran banda de ladrones." --San Agustín

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Doc View Post
    A) $5K - Build a still, make really good rum, sell it for profit.

B) $10K - Bigger still, same plan. Bigger profit.

c) $20K - These incremets are too close together. Not much difference between $5K and $20K these days. Neither would buy a decent car anymore.

D) $50K - Buy a big plot in Rio San Juan. Plant ego and smug, and sell it across the river to the Ticos (oh wait, they have too much already. I'll sell it to Iceland!).

E) $100K - Buy a hundred ounces of gold, wait 6 months, and sell it for a million bucks. Use the profits to buy some magic beans, kill the giant, eat the golden goose, and the crap gold forever!

F) $1M+ - Why would I invest a million bucks? If I had a million bucks, I'd buy that 40 acre island in Cocibolca for $200K, put in another $100K in infrastructure improvements (including the $20K still mentioned above), plant one hell of an organic garden, and use the rest to pay for internet service for the rest of my life so you all could watch me do nuthin on my webcam!
    :LMAO:....El D you killin´me.........

Miskito Alan said it the best.......

Want to make a million dollars legaly in Nicaragua?

Come here wth 3 mlllion dollars.......
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Why would anyone want to compete with Flor de Cana?

Blog Entries

I have still never had FDC yet. It is talked about as the premium spirit here by pretty much everyone. I also read that it is not the same here, in the US, if you can even find it. I guess I need to try this stuff out. It must be like the Crown Royal of rum. If so, I wonder why it is not as available?
    Survivor

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure it's the same here as in Nicaragua; the label might be different. It's not like beer - the Tona you can sometimes buy in the US sucks bad and is very very different from what you buy in Nicaragua.

Quote Originally Posted by randude View Post
    I have still never had FDC yet. It is talked about as the premium spirit here by pretty much everyone. I also read that it is not the same here, in the US, if you can even find it. I guess I need to try this stuff out. It must be like the Crown Royal of rum. If so, I wonder why it is not as available?
    Trust me that it is the very same here as it is in Nicaland. I have been responsible for having it brought into my town and have converted many other rum lovers over to this rum.

Banned
    In Between Managua, Nicaragua and Doral, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by randude View Post

Its the same and available in South Florida, L.A. and some other places, its great but I like the clear stuff, Extra Lite.

If you have someone in Miam i, Have them mail you a bottle.

Banned
    In Between Managua, Nicaragua and Doral, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by 3 frijoles View Post
    Heres a question that could be answered a million ways, how would you invest _______ dollars in Nicaragua (to make money for yourself)?
    This is a question of making money risk or not, but you are limited by the amounts listed and doing it in Nicaragua. List for all of the dollar options or just list for one dollar option.
    A) U$5,000 dollars B) U$10,000 dollars C) U$20,000 dollars
    D) U$50,000 dollars E) U$100,000 dollars F) U$1 million +
    Contact Jerry Mitchel in Granada. Ex Army retired, has operated numerous businesses in Nicaragua and has sold them to his partners.

Only guy I know that you can invest 2000 and up! His business plan, get your money back first? Oh careful, doe`s not like Gringo`s living in Granada that are hurting more than contributing...

Jerry Mitchel
    Cell (Moviestar) 011 505 475-5050