Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Graffiti in Esteli

  1. #1

    Default Graffiti in Esteli

    This estelianos call themselves Dectown and they are creating amazing urban art in esteli and the rest of the paisito.
    Recently I saw this image of a graffiti in "Rincon Legal" a local bohemian bar in Esteli... what caught my eye is the way they harmoniously composed the cultural and urban icons. against this blue background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Today is a good day for an airstrike"

    Blog

  2. #2
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    El Tuma-La Dalia/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,169

    Default Re: Graffiti in Esteli

    Actually I know,personally the guy in charge of the crew who did that art work in Rincon Legal.
    His name is Jessy Flores and his company's name is called Sub Culture Studios, which is really owned by Drew Estate Tobacco Company S.A.

    here is some info and the man Jessy.
    http://current.com/items/89379896/su...o_industry.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by gaudali View Post
    This estelianos call themselves Dectown and they are creating amazing urban art in esteli and the rest of the paisito.
    Recently I saw this image of a graffiti in "Rincon Legal" a local bohemian bar in Esteli... what caught my eye is the way they harmoniously composed the cultural and urban icons. against this blue background.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Graffiti in Esteli

    Quote Originally Posted by FisherCigarman View Post
    Actually I know,personally the guy in charge of the crew who did that art work in Rincon Legal.
    His name is Jessy Flores and his company's name is called Sub Culture Studios, which is really owned by Drew Estate Tobacco Company S.A.

    here is some info and the man Jessy.
    http://current.com/items/89379896/su...o_industry.htm

    Wow, my bad, no hay mala intención FCM, todo lo contrario. I just got the info from a facebook page of a guy Ellie Herrera, maybe he's part of the crew. Anyway in the future I'll better check up twice before posting . This is a screenshot highlighting the source of information, if you have a facebook account you you may check this link as well.
    What is really important to me is that I like the aesthetic content of the image.
    Btw, really good to know the great job this estelianos are doing there with the help of this cigar company.Thanks 4 ur commentario.
    "Today is a good day for an airstrike"

    Blog

  4. #4
    Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    El Tuma-La Dalia/Estelii, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,169

    Default Re: Graffiti in Esteli

    tranquilo bro, nadie te esta acusando ni jodiendo por nada, I just wanted to point you in the right direction that's why we are here for Paisa.

    Quote Originally Posted by gaudali View Post
    Wow, my bad, no hay mala intención FCM, todo lo contrario. I just got the info from a facebook page of a guy Ellie Herrera, maybe he's part of the crew. Anyway in the future I'll better check up twice before posting . This is a screenshot highlighting the source of information, if you have a facebook account you you may check this link as well.
    What is really important to me is that I like the aesthetic content of the image.
    Btw, really good to know the great job this estelianos are doing there with the help of this cigar company.Thanks 4 ur commentario.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Graffiti in Esteli

    Quote Originally Posted by FisherCigarman View Post
    tranquilo bro, nadie te esta acusando ni jodiendo por nada, I just wanted to point you in the right direction that's why we are here for Paisa.
    Uf! Gracias Hombre!
    "Today is a good day for an airstrike"

    Blog

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Also visit the False Bluff Blog!