Thread: Costeño Diputado calls the race Card

Banned
    In Between Managua, Nicaragua and Doral, Florida

Default Costeño Diputado calls the race Card

Ludwin Loáisiga López
    EDICIÒN DIGITAL política@laprensa.com.ni

Apparently a Caribbean Diputado tried to enter the new Chaman Club in Managua and was refused entrance. He is getting all the afro American diputados together to file a suit against Chaman for not letting them in.

Has anyone on this site gone out with one of these guys? It has nothing to do with color, they have a serious problem in NOT wanting to pay for... ANYTHING, cover, drinks food the bill ect.... they are famous for skipping out on their bill....what can be done...nothing, the police has no control over them so I guess they said no Diputado in here.

bet he flashed his Diputado card to get him in without paying the cover charge and allerted the management that at their front door was a gang of people wanting to get in free and most likely NOT pay their bill....

The La Prensa story:
    http://www.laprensa.com.ni/archivo/2...a/312341.shtml
    Last edited by JGiraldezB; 02-16-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Default Re: Costeño Diputado calls the race Card

Quote Originally Posted by JGiraldezB View Post
    Ludwin Loáisiga López
    EDICIÒN DIGITAL política@laprensa.com.ni

Apparently a Caribbean Diputado tried to enter the new Chaman Club in Managua and was refused entrance. He is getting all the afro American diputados together to file a suit against Chaman for not letting them in.

Has anyone on this site gone out with one of these guys? It has nothing to do with color, they have a serious problem in NOT wanting to pay for... ANYTHING, cover, drinks food the bill ect.... they are famous for skipping out on their bill....what can be done...nothing, the police has no control over them so I guess they said no Diputado in here.

bet he flashed his Diputado card to get him in without paying the cover charge and allerted the management that at their front door was a gang of people wanting to get in free and most likely NOT pay their bill....

The La Prensa story:
    http://www.laprensa.com.ni/archivo/2...a/312341.shtml
    Well all they had to do was use the black and red flag I gave and say I'm with Danny like I told them. Some people are just too proud I guess.
    Here in the real world they're shutting Detroit down.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In all probibility I know them and they me.......

This $hit has to end.......
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

After the diputado files a law suit, change the Name to Blackman instead Chaman
    Dios es Amor!