Thread: Ortega Billboards could be homes for many!

Default Ortega Billboards could be homes for many!

www.nocturnaldesignlab.com

Would you live on a billboard? ...............................with Ortega's Face on the front! :LMAO:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ortega Billboards could be homes for many!

I'm picturing thieves climbing the ladder clinching knives in their teeth, like Swiss Family Robinson.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'm picturing thieves climbing the ladder clinching knives in their teeth, like Swiss Family Robinson.
    Use a rope ladder and grease the pole?
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Use a rope ladder and grease the pole?
    Git 'er done!

Billboards and signposts are not a good place of abode in some parts of the country.

When I head up toward Littlerock on I-30 East, ya pass by Hope Arkansas, the birthplace of Bill Clinton.

Now the town or the Clintonistas have erected this sign announcing the miracle of this happening.

I kind of chuckle to meself, for this sign is so riddled with bullet holes, that to imagine living here or in one with a picture of the divine Daniel, would be an assumptive suicidal wish.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robertharvey View Post
    Billboards and signposts are not a good place of abode in some parts of the country.

When I head up toward Littlerock on I-30 East, ya pass by Hope Arkansas, the birthplace of Bill Clinton.

Now the town or the Clintonistas have erected this sign announcing the miracle of this happening.

I kind of chuckle to meself, for this sign is so riddled with bullet holes, that to imagine living here or in one with a picture of the divine Daniel, would be an assumptive suicidal wish.
    :LMAO:
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robertharvey View Post

:LMAO:
    Survivor