Thread: Sopa de munaca..La luz Verde..Green Light

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Sopa de munaca..La luz Verde..Green Light

My wife bought a property and we have been building her a house/business on it just about a mile from where I live.

Her sister lives just across the street and it is a nice neighborhood.

We have put the project on standby because of wanting to see how the economic winds are4 going to blow with the country now having a leftest President.

the neighboring church holds a sunday school class in it and my son is right in there with the rest of them as you see in this pictire.

this is the neighbor church...

My wife has been planting trees on the property and she dearly loves each and every one of them, she talks to them and nurchers them.

One little 12 year old that lives about 500 meters from there went on some kind of a campain to kill my wife's trees, he pulled up and just threw them down about 30 Avocato, chocklate, and cocoanut trees just for pure meanness.

He was seen doing this by several neighbors and my wife who got crying mad about it.

She went to where he lives and his grandmother and uncle told her they could not do anything with the boy, and if her husband is any kind of a man (meaning ME) that I should put a belt on his ass.

Now I can just see me a Gringo, whiping an Indian boy and with the present feelings about us all in the press here....NO NO NO...

Ahhh but my son Gerold, who is 12 and a Full Blooded Nicaraguan..

My wife gave him the Green Light to bust his ass, which is what he did in a public street....

The little twerp turned his head for the picture...Gerold made him cry MOMA,MOMA, MOMA....And then Gerold told him, in his own tongue... you better hope nobody else bothers my Moma's trees, because I am going to look for you...

Gerold was a gentleman about it, when he knocked him down he did not go on top of him...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

hehehe.

Tree Killer!

Blog Entries

Default Great Solution

Great Solution..to a simple problem.

Actually, I have the same problem on Little Corn. Some asshole simply tears up recently planted bannana plants for no good reason. Just plain meaness. And there is NO one to see it.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it is really stupid, Hell later on he can steal what the trees produce... IN all probibility a basturd son of Hugo Chavez Inc.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Default a leftist....

for sure!
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/