Thread: El Mesero restaurant, Esteli

Blog Entries

Default El Mesero restaurant, Esteli

This is a small restaurant a block east of the Cathedral, that's been there for many years. It used to be very good, changed hands a few years ago and wasn't very good, and now is back with the original owners. I have a report from a few days ago that says it's back to being a great place to eat. You can get a shrimp salad dinner with big fat juicy shrimp cooked just right for about nine bucks.

On another note, across the street from El Mesero is White House Pizza, also a fixture of that corner for many many years. When it first opened it was pretty good, but hasn't really maintained its initial momentum in the quality department. I had a report the other day of a child getting food poisoning there.

Active TRN Member
    Blog Entries

Default Tele Pizza.... Granada

Well the name says it all..... I've tried three times to convince the owner he needs to fire the woman (that I'd imagine he's banging) and "gets" to answers the phone there and hire someone with a brain. She's as dumb as a fucking stone. Why they ask for your phone number is beyond me. They sure as hell aren't gonna call you. I speak Spanish. She obviously can't hear. By the time I get my order straight with this bimbo it's cost me more in cell phone time than the pizza costs. I get indigestion before I've even had a bite of pizza. The pizza is great.... don't get me wrong.....pizza has always given me a belly ache but I love it. I've been getting pizza delivered here for 6 years.....the guys that deliver know my house.... ARrrrgggg
    I rent rooms in my house by the day, week, month.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Tele Pizza.... Granada

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    Well the name says it all..... I've tried three times to convince the owner he needs to fire the woman (that I'd imagine he's banging) and "gets" to answers the phone there and hire someone with a brain. She's as dumb as a fucking stone. Why they ask for your phone number is beyond me. They sure as hell aren't gonna call you. I speak Spanish. She obviously can't hear. By the time I get my order straight with this bimbo it's cost me more in cell phone time than the pizza costs. I get indigestion before I've even had a bite of pizza. The pizza is great.... don't get me wrong.....pizza has always given me a belly ache but I love it. I've been getting pizza delivered here for 6 years.....the guys that deliver know my house.... ARrrrgggg
    Had one last night. Thin crust carnuda with extra cheese!
    "Un Estado que no se rigiera según la justicia se reduciría a una gran banda de ladrones." --San Agustín

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: El Mesero restaurant, Esteli

You know there is a restaurant called "El Meson" in Esteli?? now El Mesero is a new restaurant?? I've never heard of it brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    This is a small restaurant a block east of the Cathedral, that's been there for many years. It used to be very good, changed hands a few years ago and wasn't very good, and now is back with the original owners. I have a report from a few days ago that says it's back to being a great place to eat. You can get a shrimp salad dinner with big fat juicy shrimp cooked just right for about nine bucks.

On another note, across the street from El Mesero is White House Pizza, also a fixture of that corner for many many years. When it first opened it was pretty good, but hasn't really maintained its initial momentum in the quality department. I had a report the other day of a child getting food poisoning there.

Blog Entries

Default Re: El Mesero restaurant, Esteli

It's "El Mesero," across from White House Pizza.