Thread: Another one bites the dust.

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Another one bites the dust.

It has all turned to mud anyway, since Miskito Alan left this earthly world....

But I think it very unfitting that Jim Boyle who died yesterday will be buried next to Alan.....

Jim was one of the three partners in a pioneer operation here in Nicaragua for Ballyhoo bait operations.....

How can I speak good of something bad....

Jim or the other Partner, never raised one finger when Alan needed help, or in his demise.....

We (TRN) took care of Alan's family and put them in a house that he had started...

Marisol has no hard feelings, but I do......

The partner left in the States.....

Everyone will stand before God one day.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Another one bites the dust.

I am saddened by the passing of Jim Boyle. He was a regular guest at our hotel and a consumate fisherman, always a gentleman in his dealings with me. The happiest I ever saw him was when he won the raffle of a small motorcycle at the fishing tournament two years ago. My sympathies to his family.
    You'll excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.
    Casablanca-1942

Active TRN Member

Sorry to hear of his passing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable

Blog Entries

Jim left behind a young wife, Nicaraguan, and two children, 3 and 1 1/2 years old, he did get them registered at the Embassy as forghin born US Citizens with their birth records, I admire him for this, I told his widow yesterday, that I would do what I can to help.... Gave her a list of papers that I know she wil need to report his demise....

I am sure that his children are eligible for SS support till they are grown and can defend themselves....

Lets see what happens to the family, I will surely report here as his story unfolds....

I am sorry he lost his life...But nothing is forever....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Jim left behind a young wife, Nicaraguan, and two children, 3 and 1 1/2 years old, he did get them registered at the Embassy as forghin born US Citizens with their birth records, I admire him for this, I told his widow yesterday, that I would do what I can to help.... Gave her a list of papers that I know she wil need to report his demise....

I am sure that his children are eligible for SS support till they are grown and can defend themselves....

Lets see what happens to the family, I will surely report here as his story unfolds....

I am sorry he lost his life...But nothing is forever....
    Thank you John, you are doing the right thing.
    You'll excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.
    Casablanca-1942

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by renco View Post
    Thank you John, you are doing the right thing.

Yes Renco, I know that she will need some monetary help till the SS kicks in...

The children are beautiful little ones, and deserve to be fed and clothed till they are grown....

I am following this till I know they have something he worked his life and PAID for....

BTW his widow does not know his SS#, hopefully someone can help with this.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    BTW his widow does not know his SS#, hopefully someone can help with this.....
    Does she have his copies of the paperwork he submitted to naturalize his kids. It should be on there. If she doesn't have it, the embassy should be able to help (should as in they can; whether or not they WILL I really don't know).
    "Un Estado que no se rigiera según la justicia se reduciría a una gran banda de ladrones." --San Agustín

Blog Entries

Actually I haven't contacted the Embassy yet, I am waiting on his Mississippi partner and his older children to do it, but she does have the report of birthfor the children, and his passport, he took sick, they carried him to a private clinic and there he expired, it happened so fast, Saturday for waiting on family and friends he is to be placed beside Alan.....

I told Marisol, to save me a place there.....

Blog Entries

Actually I haven't contacted the Embassy yet, I am waiting on his Mississippi partner and his older children to do it, but she does have the report of birthfor the children, and his passport, he took sick, they carried him to a private clinic and there he expired, it happened so fast, Saturday for waiting on family and friends he is to be placed beside Alan.....

I told Marisol, to save me a place there.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Doc View Post
    Does she have his copies of the paperwork he submitted to naturalize his kids. It should be on there. If she doesn't have it, the embassy should be able to help (should as in they can; whether or not they WILL I really don't know).
    Or copies of his tax returns.

Blog Entries

If they don't, the SS Admon, I am going to be one pissed off White man.....

I have no lose love for civil servants, and am an outspoken Cornhole, he was their father, they are minors and US Citizens.....He paid for their grocery check.....

Blog Entries

If they don't, the SS Admon, I am going to be one pissed off White man.....

I have no lose love for civil servants, and am an outspoken Cornhole, he was their father, they are minors and US Citizens.....He paid for their grocery check.....

Blog Entries

Let me tell you something, my father came down with colon cancer at 56, one year younger than I am now, and was turned down for his SS benefits and died at 59....

I have somewhat against Jim and his Partner in the States, but that is between them and God.....

These children are his flesh and blood, I have no doubt.....

I will make a vendetta of this, and I expect every single one of you to join me in this if necessary... won't cost you nothing but a bit of time on the internet....

If our Government can spend untold Billions on illegals, and those that have contributed nothing to the system, they can God Dam well feed a mans Begats that did pay into the system for this INSURANCE all his working life.........

Blog Entries

Lara,

This week a US Citizen died of natural causes here in Puerto Cabezas.

Jim Boyle passed away at 54 years of age, and is survived by a Wife of Nicaraguan nationality, two children 3 and 1 1/2 years of age that are US Citizens registered there at the Embassy .

My question is what papers does she need to file there over his death, and to apply for Social Security benefits for the underage children's support?

I want her to go with everything in hand....

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Truly.... John Wayne Gooding

My letter to the US Embassy Managua.....

Blog Entries

Lara,

This week a US Citizen died of natural causes here in Puerto Cabezas.

Jim Boyle passed away at 54 years of age, and is survived by a Wife of Nicaraguan nationality, two children 3 and 1 1/2 years of age that are US Citizens registered there at the Embassy .

My question is what papers does she need to file there over his death, and to apply for Social Security benefits for the underage children's support?

I want her to go with everything in hand....

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Truly.... John Wayne Gooding

My letter to the US Embassy Managua.....