Thread: The Fight...

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Fight...

Disclamer, all this is hearsay, but I do have my feet on the ground.....

It is not my fight, but many of my people are at fault in the States, Colombia, Cuba and even Russa..... the drug addicts and pushers.....Cocaine....

If you want to get down for a night on the town....... Cocaine.......

An airplane kicked the bucket in a small coastal fishing village on the Atlantic Coast of Nicaragua......

It was loaded with Green and White......

The Indians look at it as a gift from God, and it is for them.......

DOS promised during his campain speeches..... If you keep things quiite over here, I will make sure you go unmolested.....

So word got around thru the cocanut Telegraph about the crash, and it was a very, very, rich one........

The military was sent in to take it, hey they need the money......

The Indians feel that as curropt as everything is, they (The Military) wanted it for themselves and not a law inforcement action.....

A fight insued, leaving 2 military dead, and 2 indians dead.....

And all the men of the community faded into the bush to regroup and plan their stragity.......

One woman in the community was found to be in possission of 12k in dollars and a keylo.......

More military was sent in.......

All of the women, children, old people were herded into the local church and....(You are going to have to help me here in a translation)

They are being "Torturado" without water or food by the military to answer questions, they are acting like rabid dogs with them over their two lost solders.......

Their's (The Indians) is a not a demand to DOS, but a simple question to him by the men of the community......

What do you want? To leaves us alone, or do you want a fight?.........

There is a call out right now.... Two Arms.......By the Indian Warriors all over the region....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Fight...

Whatever happened to "Moskitia"?

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is getting stronger....

With this incendence it may come to a bunch of fighting......

Depends on how DOS handles it..... I mean being Commander in Chief and all....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Disclamer, all this is hearsay, but I do have my feet on the ground.....

It is not my fight, but many of my people are at fault in the States, Colombia, Cuba and even Russa..... the drug addicts and pushers.....Cocaine....

If you want to get down for a night on the town....... Cocaine.......

An airplane kicked the bucket in a small coastal fishing village on the Atlantic Coast of Nicaragua......

It was loaded with Green and White......

The Indians look at it as a gift from God, and it is for them.......

DOS promised during his campain speeches..... If you keep things quiite over here, I will make sure you go unmolested.....

So word got around thru the cocanut Telegraph about the crash, and it was a very, very, rich one........

The military was sent in to take it, hey they need the money......

The Indians feel that as curropt as everything is, they (The Military) wanted it for themselves and not a law inforcement action.....

A fight insued, leaving 2 military dead, and 2 indians dead.....

And all the men of the community faded into the bush to regroup and plan their stragity.......

One woman in the community was found to be in possission of 12k in dollars and a keylo.......

More military was sent in.......

All of the women, children, old people were herded into the local church and....(You are going to have to help me here in a translation)

They are being "Torturado" without water or food by the military to answer questions, they are acting like rabid dogs with them over their two lost solders.......

Their's (The Indians) is a not a demand to DOS, but a simple question to him by the men of the community......

What do you want? To leaves us alone, or do you want a fight?.........

There is a call out right now.... Two Arms.......By the Indian Warriors all over the region....
    At least the Injuns are willing to fight, which is more than the "Spanish" in this country will do.
    " People get the Government they deserve".
    Nicaragua has had nothing but corrupt Governments in it"s entire history because the people of this country will not stand up for themselves.
    They have gotten what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    At least the Injuns are willing to fight, which is more than the "Spanish" in this country will do.
    " People get the Government they deserve".
    Nicaragua has had nothing but corrupt Governments in it"s entire history because the people of this country will not stand up for themselves.
    They have gotten what they deserve.
    I see it more like a vicious cycle.... I don't think people deserve bad things........ Yes! Nicaragua has had corrupt governments and is because powerful governments in the world have bought people like Somoza and Daniel Ortega
    Dios es Amor!

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco View Post
    I see it more like a vicious cycle.... I don't think people deserve bad things........ Yes! Nicaragua has had corrupt governments and is because powerful governments in the world have bought people like Somoza and Daniel Ortega
    So the problem is Nicaraguan Govts. have always been for sale?
    My point exactly.
    1,000,000 Nicas in the street would put an end to this tomorrow..
    Like I said, Nicas have the Govt. they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    So the problem is Nicaraguan Govts. have always been for sale?
    My point exactly.
    1,000,000 Nicas in the street would put an end to this tomorrow..
    Like I said, Nicas have the Govt. they deserve.
    I hope they do march one day and take back what belongs to the people... and yes! govts of the third world have always been bought
    Dios es Amor!

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco View Post
    A pitiful argument to blame anyone other than themselves for settling for a corrupt government. With current trends in the USA, it too is nearing the time for a cleansing, if not by vote, then by rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by robertharvey View Post
    A pitiful argument to blame anyone other than themselves for settling for a corrupt government. With current trends in the USA, it too is nearing the time for a cleansing, if not by vote, then by rifle.
    Yes We are all guilty
    Dios es Amor!