Thread: Radiotécnico

Default Radiotécnico

Radiotécnico

My portable DVD player is having problems. So I took it to a friend's shop. His name is Angel. Believe it or not, you can get almost anything fixed here. His shop may not be too convincing but I hope to have the DVD player back by tomorrow, running and humming as normal. Nice, huh?

Our Everlasting Love ! doming00's Avatar

Default Re: Radiotécnico

Yeah I seen those repair shops at the mercado oriental, scary !!

Quote Originally Posted by doming00 View Post
    Yeah I seen those repair shops at the mercado oriental, scary !!
    This guy's right in your back yard, the main drag into town in Chinandega!!!

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Like El D, you would be surprised what they can do with a kitchen knife, a pair of needle nose pliers and a wood burning soldering Iron....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Like El D, you would be surprised what they can do with a kitchen knife, a pair of needle nose pliers and a wood burning soldering Iron....
    Sounds like ProFamilia....

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, they do have to cauterize it, so the Blow Flies don't don;t get in it down here...
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

I had one of those DVD/VHS players a while ago... I brought it from the US, think it cost me U$40 dollars new. About a year later it had an issue with the DVD player, so I brought it to a repairman, he pulled it apart in a million pieces and then called me back and told me that he could not find the parts in Nicaragua to fix it, he returned it to me with no DVD player, but the VHS still works.

Quote Originally Posted by tresfrijoles View Post
    I had one of those DVD/VHS players a while ago... I brought it from the US, think it cost me U$40 dollars new. About a year later it had an issue with the DVD player, so I brought it to a repairman, he pulled it apart in a million pieces and then called me back and told me that he could not find the parts in Nicaragua to fix it, he returned it to me with no DVD player, but the VHS still works.
    His brother-in-law now has a dvd player!!!