Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

  1. #1

    Default "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    I. M. Here. With a major disclosure ; exclusive to TRN

    After careful analysis for over 9000 TRN posts by El Doc and Mr. Cox, plus voice recognition and prints, I have a major revealation, As I. M. has made the only logical conclusion from the illogical postings from both members of TRN living in the same conservative city of Granada

    First, "EL DOC"

    Fact #1 No one in the world could believe all the ultra liberal comments...Even Che Guevara would be turning over in his grave in Boliva (or Cuba?) saying.."I wish I had thought of that" when reading his postings.

    Fact #2 When I say "No One" I mean "NO ONE; NOT EVEN EL DOC!!!"

    EXCEPT:

    The current political party running Nicaragua.. They have welcomed EL Doc into the inner circle, thus allowing him access to all political, military, economic strategy...He Knows everything

    Fact #3 : After being bored watching his own re runs of Wars Stories He has returned to Nicaragua as El Doc....none other then Oliver North...Yes, El Doc is Ollie North....

    Next: Howard Cox

    Fact #1 First impression of Mr. Cox postings is that he is the "leader of the vast right wing conspiracy"

    Fact #2 In reality; He IS the leader of the of the vast right wing conspiracy !!!

    Fact #3 Mr. "Cox" is North's "handler" and Jefe....A very clever relationship, while maintaining a public war-of-words on TRN

    In reality, Mr Cox is that three time ambassador to various countries, including Honduras as well as brillant in speaking 5 languages perfectly, and bored with Yale....JOHN NEGROPONTE...Who when ambassador to Honduras increased Military aid to Honduras 20 fold

    Most would say "end of story"; but not I. M.

    are they the players or the puppets ???

    Answer was reveal in Honduras last night, with the arrival of an unmark GulfStream , direct from the Rockies...a man limped off the plane. the moonlight reflecting off of his bald head, carry a Browning over/under 12 guage...The former Congreeman, Sect of Defense and Vice President Dick Cheney!!! you make your own decision...More to come on this one..

    PS.. Mr. V.P. , I have been good all year; how 'bout one of those neat hand launched drones for my Christmas stocking?

    Merry Christmas

    Reporting from here....but what do I know, as ;

    I. M . Markley

  2. #2
    TRN Surgeon General El Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    La Gran Nada, Departamento Granada
    Posts
    5,638
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    You realize that you've broken numerous national security laws with that post, don't you? Burn your code books, destroy your communications equipment, and report to your station chief immediately.

    You've got some splainin' to do, Malarkey.
    "Un Estado que no se rigiera según la justicia se reduciría a una gran banda de ladrones." --San Agustín

  3. #3

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by I. M. Malarkey View Post
    I. M. Here. With a major disclosure ; exclusive to TRN

    After careful analysis for over 9000 TRN posts by El Doc and Mr. Cox, plus voice recognition and prints, I have a major revealation, As I. M. has made the only logical conclusion from the illogical postings from both members of TRN living in the same conservative city of Granada

    First, "EL DOC"

    Fact #1 No one in the world could believe all the ultra liberal comments...Even Che Guevara would be turning over in his grave in Boliva (or Cuba?) saying.."I wish I had thought of that" when reading his postings.

    Fact #2 When I say "No One" I mean "NO ONE; NOT EVEN EL DOC!!!"

    EXCEPT:

    The current political party running Nicaragua.. They have welcomed EL Doc into the inner circle, thus allowing him access to all political, military, economic strategy...He Knows everything

    Fact #3 : After being bored watching his own re runs of Wars Stories He has returned to Nicaragua as El Doc....none other then Oliver North...Yes, El Doc is Ollie North....

    Next: Howard Cox

    Fact #1 First impression of Mr. Cox postings is that he is the "leader of the vast right wing conspiracy"

    Fact #2 In reality; He IS the leader of the of the vast right wing conspiracy !!!

    Fact #3 Mr. "Cox" is North's "handler" and Jefe....A very clever relationship, while maintaining a public war-of-words on TRN

    In reality, Mr Cox is that three time ambassador to various countries, including Honduras as well as brillant in speaking 5 languages perfectly, and bored with Yale....JOHN NEGROPONTE...Who when ambassador to Honduras increased Military aid to Honduras 20 fold

    Most would say "end of story"; but not I. M.

    are they the players or the puppets ???

    Answer was reveal in Honduras last night, with the arrival of an unmark GulfStream , direct from the Rockies...a man limped off the plane. the moonlight reflecting off of his bald head, carry a Browning over/under 12 guage...The former Congreeman, Sect of Defense and Vice President Dick Cheney!!! you make your own decision...More to come on this one..

    PS.. Mr. V.P. , I have been good all year; how 'bout one of those neat hand launched drones for my Christmas stocking?

    Merry Christmas

    Reporting from here....but what do I know, as ;

    I. M . Markley
    nahhh, dick cheney is too nice and smart....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

  4. #4

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    nahhh, dick cheney is too nice and smart....
    btw, while he's too smart for that, iraq was not that smart....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

  5. #5
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    I mean really what can you do with a bunch of Goat Blowers?
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  6. #6
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    "Oh, what do you do with a drunken goat-blower
    Oh, what do you do with a drunken goat-blower
    Oh, what do you do with a drunken goat-blower
    Early in the morning

    Way hay and up she rises
    Way hay and up she rises
    Way hay and up she rises
    Earl-eye in the morning

    Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Earl-eye in the morning!

  7. #7
    Former SJDS Bureau Chief, TRN Danpolley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,147

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    "Oh, what do you do with a drunken goat-blower
    Oh, what do you do with a drunken goat-blower
    Oh, what do you do with a drunken goat-blower
    Early in the morning

    Way hay and up she rises
    Way hay and up she rises
    Way hay and up she rises
    Earl-eye in the morning

    Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Earl-eye in the morning!
    You need a break
    Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

  8. #8
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danpolley View Post
    You need a break
    [yt]XKR1ScQUpcA[/yt]

  9. #9
    TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Posts
    6,140
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    [yt]XKR1ScQUpcA[/yt]

    Oh man.. I remember that...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

  10. #10

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    [yt]XKR1ScQUpcA[/yt]
    no women in that ad.... what a bunch of sexists those men were. why weren't they prosecuted?
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

  11. #11
    Para aquí para acá Jonh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Because some were girly-men.

  12. #12

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by I. M. Malarkey View Post
    I. M. Here. With a major disclosure ; exclusive to TRN

    After careful analysis for over 9000 TRN posts by El Doc and Mr. Cox, plus voice recognition and prints, I have a major revealation, As I. M. has made the only logical conclusion from the illogical postings from both members of TRN living in the same conservative city of Granada

    First, "EL DOC"

    Fact #1 No one in the world could believe all the ultra liberal comments...Even Che Guevara would be turning over in his grave in Boliva (or Cuba?) saying.."I wish I had thought of that" when reading his postings.

    Fact #2 When I say "No One" I mean "NO ONE; NOT EVEN EL DOC!!!"

    EXCEPT:

    The current political party running Nicaragua.. They have welcomed EL Doc into the inner circle, thus allowing him access to all political, military, economic strategy...He Knows everything

    Fact #3 : After being bored watching his own re runs of Wars Stories He has returned to Nicaragua as El Doc....none other then Oliver North...Yes, El Doc is Ollie North....

    Next: Howard Cox

    Fact #1 First impression of Mr. Cox postings is that he is the "leader of the vast right wing conspiracy"

    Fact #2 In reality; He IS the leader of the of the vast right wing conspiracy !!!

    Fact #3 Mr. "Cox" is North's "handler" and Jefe....A very clever relationship, while maintaining a public war-of-words on TRN

    In reality, Mr Cox is that three time ambassador to various countries, including Honduras as well as brillant in speaking 5 languages perfectly, and bored with Yale....JOHN NEGROPONTE...Who when ambassador to Honduras increased Military aid to Honduras 20 fold

    Most would say "end of story"; but not I. M.

    are they the players or the puppets ???

    Answer was reveal in Honduras last night, with the arrival of an unmark GulfStream , direct from the Rockies...a man limped off the plane. the moonlight reflecting off of his bald head, carry a Browning over/under 12 guage...The former Congreeman, Sect of Defense and Vice President Dick Cheney!!! you make your own decision...More to come on this one..

    PS.. Mr. V.P. , I have been good all year; how 'bout one of those neat hand launched drones for my Christmas stocking?

    Merry Christmas

    Reporting from here....but what do I know, as ;

    I. M . Markley
    You say " vast right wing conspiracy " like it"s a bad thing. Show a little respect for us Rightwingnuts, I.M. Without us, the Looney Left would have the playing field to themselves.
    They would be traveling the world apoligizing and curtsying, offering an "outstretched hand to Iran and N.Korea", corrupting Congress, attacking their opponents as racists and obstructionists, spending trillions of dollars we don"t have, and pursue a policy of "redistribution of wealth" on a scale never before imagined. It would be madness.

  13. #13

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    You say " vast right wing conspiracy " like it"s a bad thing. Show a little respect for us Rightwingnuts, I.M. Without us, the Looney Left would have the playing field to themselves.
    They would be traveling the world apoligizing and curtsying, offering an "outstretched hand to Iran and N.Korea", corrupting Congress, attacking their opponents as racists and obstructionists, spending trillions of dollars we don"t have, and pursue a policy of "redistribution of wealth" on a scale never before imagined. It would be madness.
    I. M. Here.......simply doing my job...reporting the FACTS...not offerring opinions

    I. M. normally does not respond to positive or negative comments regarding his postings...

    However, Mr. Negroponte, ahh....errr..Mr Cox...I will make an exception and say..."Bravo !!" for your vigorous response defending your position/postings....This is in sharp contrast to Mr. North aka El Doc who attacked me, and is attempting to remove my top security clearance...

    But JN/HC, I. M. only states the facts...I neither expressed a positive or negative opinion on your various posts...Therefore, suggesting that I am against "rightwingnuts" is unjustified...It would be as if my suggestion that Rodney King be nominated for the Nobel peace prize, was based only on the current years award winner...BUNK...Nor have I suggested that:
    a. Tom Cruise is a great actor...,
    b. The Earth is Flat
    c. That FDC is a health drink (Humm , maybe it is)

    I would have all of the TRN readers make note that ....neither HC/EL DOC denied that they are really John & Ollie..

    But enough of this as I.M. is working on BREAKING NEWS exclusive to TRN readers for next week....no time to celebrate as:

    I. M. Malarkey

  14. #14

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by I. M. Malarkey View Post
    I. M. Here.......simply doing my job...reporting the FACTS...not offerring opinions

    I. M. normally does not respond to positive or negative comments regarding his postings...

    However, Mr. Negroponte, ahh....errr..Mr Cox...I will make an exception and say..."Bravo !!" for your vigorous response defending your position/postings....This is in sharp contrast to Mr. North aka El Doc who attacked me, and is attempting to remove my top security clearance...

    But JN/HC, I. M. only states the facts...I neither expressed a positive or negative opinion on your various posts...Therefore, suggesting that I am against "rightwingnuts" is unjustified...It would be as if my suggestion that Rodney King be nominated for the Nobel peace prize, was based only on the current years award winner...BUNK...Nor have I suggested that:
    a. Tom Cruise is a great actor...,
    b. The Earth is Flat
    c. That FDC is a health drink (Humm , maybe it is)

    I would have all of the TRN readers make note that ....neither HC/EL DOC denied that they are really John & Ollie..

    But enough of this as I.M. is working on BREAKING NEWS exclusive to TRN readers for next week....no time to celebrate as:

    I. M. Malarkey
    The earth is flat?

  15. #15
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    The earth is flat?
    Where have you been HC, are we all on here going to have to chip in and get you an oxygen bottle and a mask?

    Of course the Earth is flat, spread out a bit, but FLAT........

    Haven't you traveled any in your life?

    There is an International date line that you cross out there in the Pacific somewhere where you get a day younger when you go over it.....

    That is why BiKingo is on that side sailing back and forth over it to try and get younger......

    Perhaps you should take up fishing......
    Last edited by Just Plain John Wayne; 12-27-2009 at 03:39 PM.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  16. #16

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Where have you been HC, are we all on here going to have to chip in and get you an oxygen bottle and a mask?

    Of course the Earth is flat, spread out a bit, but FLAT........

    Haven't you traveled any in your life?

    There is an International date line that you cross out there in the Pacific somewhere where you get a day younger when you go over it.....

    That is why BiKingo is on that side sailing back and forth over it to try and get younger......

    Perhaps you should take up fishing......
    I already have an oxygen bottle.
    I only use it during sex.

  17. #17
    Former SJDS Bureau Chief, TRN Danpolley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
    Posts
    2,147

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    I already have an oxygen bottle.
    I only use it during sex.
    Are you saying, you don’t need a spare
    Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

  18. #18

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by howard cox View Post
    I already have an oxygen bottle.
    I only use it during sex.
    Don`t you find it sometimes hard to get the mask on her?

  19. #19
    Fightin Irish JackMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jinotepe, Carazo.... Nicaragua & OCMD
    Posts
    1,940

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by robertharvey View Post
    Don`t you find it sometimes hard to get the mask on her?
    "If you ain't bleeding, you ain't working!"

  20. #20

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by I. M. Malarkey View Post
    I. M. Here. With a major disclosure ; exclusive to TRN

    After careful analysis for over 9000 TRN posts by El Doc and Mr. Cox,
    you read all 9000 or just shooting from the hip? i think i.m. malarkey is el doc...
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

  21. #21
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    No, No, No.....

    I.M. Malrakeky is not El D....

    He would swallow his tongue and die, before he wrote like that........

    This has turned into a good guessing game.......

    Is I.M. Marakeuy, (Hell I can't spel it, and to lazy to copy and paste) Truley a new member?

    Or an old one messing with us?.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  22. #22
    Active TRN Member renco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Poneloya, Nicaragua
    Posts
    514

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    No, No, No.....

    I.M. Malrakeky is not El D....

    He would swallow his tongue and die, before he wrote like that........

    This has turned into a good guessing game.......

    Is I.M. Marakeuy, (Hell I can't spel it, and to lazy to copy and paste) Truley a new member?

    Or an old one messing with us?.....
    Who ever he is he sure can write.
    You'll excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.
    Casablanca-1942

  23. #23
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Yea, he can......

    And I am still guessing as well as the rest of us......

    He/she/or it, has a very unique style......

    I have not noticed any of the rest of us have that.....

    Since I have been on here, or Nica Living......

    Come on is it a newbie, or an "Oldbie" messing with us?

    Who ever it is is very talented.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  24. #24
    Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Puerto Cabezas Nicar
    Posts
    13,263
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Yea, he can......

    And I am still guessing as well as the rest of us......

    He/she/or it, has a very unique style......

    I have not noticed any of the rest of us have that.....

    Since I have been on here, or Nica Living......

    Come on is it a newbie, or an "Oldbie" messing with us?

    Who ever it is is very talented.....
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...



  25. #25
    TRN Surgeon General El Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    La Gran Nada, Departamento Granada
    Posts
    5,638
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: "El Doc & Howard Cox" ; REVEALED !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Yea, he can......

    And I am still guessing as well as the rest of us......

    He/she/or it, has a very unique style......

    I have not noticed any of the rest of us have that.....

    Since I have been on here, or Nica Living......

    Come on is it a newbie, or an "Oldbie" messing with us?

    Who ever it is is very talented.....
    I'd swear it was Thunderdial, but it's too subdued.

    Thunderdial on Prozac?
    "Un Estado que no se rigiera según la justicia se reduciría a una gran banda de ladrones." --San Agustín

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Maritza Rivas Cruz wins "Reina de la Costa Maya"
    By tresfrijoles in forum Nicaraguan Culture, Politics and History
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 11:58 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Nicaraguan Law student wins "Nuestra Belleza Internacional 2009"
    By tresfrijoles in forum Nicaraguan Culture, Politics and History
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:39 PM
  5. "Miss America Latina" and "Miss Mesoamérica&q
    By tresfrijoles in forum Nicaraguan Culture, Politics and History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Also visit the False Bluff Blog!