Thread: Time To Find Homes For These Horses!

TRN's fiesty redhead catahoula fan's Avatar

Default Time To Find Homes For These Horses!

Okay, it's time to get serious about selling these horses. They've been with us here at the rental for several months and have been given the care that horses deserve. While they had been mistreated at the other fincas, we've now got them fat, happy and spoiled and it's time to sell some of them!

While I do love being a good steward, 6 days a week gathering food in the cane field at 6am is starting to p*ss me off. It's cutting into my drinking time, and that is a no-no. I have dogs to care for, gardens to care for, ducks to care for, and Roger to care for...sure doesn't feel like I'm retired in Nicaragua some days!

I'm selling 1 Bay gelding for $200. He was a cart horse in a previous life, hauled all kinds of stuff on his back out to our finca in Ochomogo, is a very gentle ride, and loves attention (offer him a banana and he's putty in your hands!)

The other 2 horses sell as a pair, a mare (half Andalusian) and her colt for $300. I've got another of this mare's babies on my property, she's a beaut and I'll keep her for breeding to improve my stock. Blue, the mare, is a gentle ride although she's kinda slow and unspirited for my taste.

Here's the baby colt by himself. He's furry brown with a small, white star on his forehead.

If you're interested in either, please reach me by PM here or on my cell at 8-367-8252. I can arrange transport (not included in the sale price) from a very reliable fella right down the lane from me.
    "Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing."

Default Re: Time To Find Homes For These Horses!

Only one horse left! Rocinante is a Bay gelding, 15 hands high, good for pleasure riding or cow work.

$250 obo.

Default UPDATE

Only one horse left, no saddles left even, so this fella really needs a job to do!

Rocinante is his name and he's spoiled but will work for bananas! Reduced price - $175
    PM me or call 8-367-8252 and ask for Melissa.
    Y'all help spread the word, por favor.