Thread: Hacking Claro

Active TRN Member

Default Hacking Claro

I've got Claro 3G at 512 and am wondering whether it would be possible to hack claro to increase the download limitations.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hacking Claro

You will have to check " Warez " sites in spanish ...

Also Google... G3 modem hack claro

MR Slim is a very rich man in a very "legality" poor country/region .... It is not something I would recommend.. But hey .. Internet does have a lot of information for your edification..
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Active TRN Member

Wink Re: Hacking Claro

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    You will have to check " Warez " sites in spanish ...

Also Google... G3 modem hack claro

MR Slim is a very rich man in a very "legality" poor country/region .... It is not something I would recommend.. But hey .. Internet does have a lot of information for your edification..
    Thanks Billy. Of course, my question was purely theoretical. I would never do anything to jeapordize the razor-thin profit margin of Carlos Slime, who has done such fine work to provide Nicaragua with outstanding telecom connections at affordable prices, staffed by employees with an outstanding record of customer service.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh View Post
    Thanks Billy. Of course, my question was purely theoretical. I would never do anything to jeapordize the razor-thin profit margin of Carlos Slime, who has done such fine work to provide Nicaragua with outstanding telecom connections at affordable prices, staffed by employees with an outstanding record of customer service.
    Yeah!
    "Un Estado que no se rigiera según la justicia se reduciría a una gran banda de ladrones." --San Agustín

Thanks Billy. Of course, my question was purely theoretical. I would never do anything to jeapordize the razor-thin profit margin of Carlos Slime, who has done such fine work to provide Nicaragua with outstanding telecom connections at affordable prices, staffed by employees with an outstanding record of customer service

I will tell you what... as of today I AM SO THROUGH WITH MOVISTAR and CLARO 3G Internet!

I had the opportunity to use Yota Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my students has it and said that he is paying U$30 a month, he can download a 2 hour movie in about 15 minutes! I used it and it was flying, where we were at we had about 8mega bytes per second service, he said by his home in Santo Domingo its closer to 10MBPS.

There is apparently only like 2 or 3 places to get it right now, and you can forget about it if you are beyond Managua for now.