Thread: My Day Has Come

Blog Entries

Default My Day Has Come

I quit that unpleasant job 62 weeks ago and other than three exl month long exploratory trips to Nicaragua all I have done is try and sell my mountain of crap, well today I give up, last moving sale on Saturday, For Sale Sign up on the house Monday, and I land in Managua on May 9th..Yahoo!>!>!> this has been along time coming "and I'm sure a change is gonna come"
    No more mrtg, no more gas bills, no more car insurance,,,SWEET

Blog Entries

I'll bet you can feel the burden lifting off your shoulders already! It can only get better from here, right?

Congratulations, don't get all excited and have a panic attack!

Blog Entries

Default Congratulations..

Sounds a little nutty though
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Default congrats......

do you know someone called tacomasteve? where are you going? can i interest you in a 20 year lease?
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Blog Entries

Default Join the Crowd in GringoLandia

For the time being I will join the crowd in Granada, I figure about the time I get tired of living in the city that my Nica skills will have improved to where I feel comfortable living in the sticks,maybe Ometepe. Granada has what a fledgling nut butter company needs: back packing veggies, vegans and home sick yankees.. I am hoping to have some one sell the nut butters from a three wheel Rivas style bike or maybe a cart in the park. And at all the gringo hot spots on the Pacific side.

Default like sjds

see above
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Nutbutter, when do you plan on having your first batch of peanutbutter made? You can mark me down for a batch. shall I bring the jar?

Blog Entries

Default Less than a week to go

The new suitcase isn't here yet nor is the rest of the wi fi set up gear and the packing crate for the peanut butter mill still needs to have new hinges put on it....I still have a car to sell and a pile of misc misc. I put free stuff on Craig's list every day and the people come to haul away almost anything. They look like leaf cutter ants hauling off their end table or tv tray.
    The free list on Craig's list is amazing, giant tvs, furniture, even espresso bars and mobile home. All yours for the taking. Being a reformed pack rat I can't handle look thru it with out reaching for the cars keys
    Back to work...

Blog Entries

Default Cocibolca Nut Butter Very Soon

All I really need to small batch the nut butter is some excellent roasted nuts. Maybe a little salt or honey if you want. Bring your own jar or toast...I like dipping pretzels in the p.b. and rolling a p.b. burrito with a warm corn tortillas....mmmmm
    Recent nuitrition research suggests that eating some nuts or nut butter a half hour before meals will greatly help you control your appetite.

Default wireless...

It's already set-up, or so I was recently informed. At least for a couple more months, you won't need your wireless gear!

Blog Entries

Default Has Bob entered the modern age of computing?

The p.b. machine's custom crate was delivered this morning and I got the hot rod router with hi gain antenna kit and the giant used samsonite yesterday. Now all I am waiting for is the adapter for the desk top.
    I have been reading up on how to round up free range wi fi signals and came across this do it your self antenna kit
    http://www.turnpoint.net/wireless/cantennahowto.html
    and embarrassingly enough I have that exact can of stew in the pantry