Thread: Dedication

Viejo del Foro Just Plain John Wayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Dedication

I would like to dedicate this next song to my friends here on TRN.

Especially to Snook Breath and DDT...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3i6OrOZwtmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

F**k it, back to the digital drawing board
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dedication

[YT]3i6OrOZwtmA[/YT]
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

I was driving on I-95 last night and an asshole cut me off. I was in the far left lane going about 80, and he came up behind apparently wanting to to 90 or 100 so he swerved into the middle lane, and as soon as he had one inch of clearance in front of me he flung his little rice rocket into my lane, narrowly missing my right front bumper and scooting on ahead. If ever there was a case for car-mounted twin .50 machine guns, that was it.

Former SJDS Bureau Chief, TRN Danpolley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    [YT]3i6OrOZwtmA[/YT]
    Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

Managua/Alamikamba/Walpa Yakalban/Bonanza
    Blog Entries

Just who do you mean by Snookbreath? I already got on LCTs case for referring to the cigarsmoke blower by that name! I think that I should carry the Snookbreath title since mupitara means big snook in Miskitu! That cigar guy can have the Guapotebreath title for all I care!
    Papatara, S.A. - Semaforos de Montoya 3c al sur y 1/2c abajo, frente ENIMOSA, Managua, Nicaragua
    Hotel Papatara - Alamikamba, Municipio de Prinzapolka, RAAN, Nicaragua

Blog Entries

Of course, when it comes to opinions, Jimmy Buffet and everybody else has one!
    Papatara, S.A. - Semaforos de Montoya 3c al sur y 1/2c abajo, frente ENIMOSA, Managua, Nicaragua

Blog Entries

Hey Dud,

We need a "life in the jungle" story.

I need a fix man....
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post

I was driving on I-95 last night and an asshole cut me off. I was in the far left lane going about 80, and he came up behind apparently wanting to to 90 or 100 so he swerved into the middle lane, and as soon as he had one inch of clearance in front of me he flung his little rice rocket into my lane, narrowly missing my right front bumper and scooting on ahead. If ever there was a case for car-mounted twin .50 machine guns, that was it.
    There are plenty of Those Assholes on I-95 and The Turnpike
    Dios es Amor!

Quote Originally Posted by mupitara View Post
    Just who do you mean by Snookbreath? I already got on LCTs case for referring to the cigarsmoke blower by that name! I think that I should carry the Snookbreath title since mupitara means big snook in Miskitu! That cigar guy can have the Guapotebreath title for all I care!
    who'd athunk it?

fighting for the title snookbreath?

that's a good reason to hang around here..... just to see what happens next....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Hey Dud,

We need a "life in the jungle" story.

I need a fix man....
    Wish I could oblige LCT... Right now Im trying to get outta here and on the river. Ive gotta get even with the tarpoon that made a joke of me the other day. I only write when Id get wet otherwise.

Do take a look at the video Tapm on Drake Magazine website. Its really cool!

Also, Im supposed to go see some land on the river where we may put a cacao plantation. Today were filling planting bags to start some pataste (Theobroma bicolor) seedlings. This native cousin to the cacao has almost disappeared here. I hope to help bring it back!

And, finally, Im expecting a visit from Ms. Paige Penland - author of recently released Lonely Planets Nicaragua and El Salvador - next week. Guess we need to wash the chamber pots!

Aisabe,
    Papatara

pretty funny.... one of the words was spelled "yesturday"

i have been to a couple of jimmy buffet concerts... didn't hear that song....
    All this for a flag? Michelle Obama http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/0...our-years-ago/

Wish I could oblige LCT... Right now Im trying to get outta here and on the river. Ive gotta get even with the tarpoon that made a joke of me the other day. I only write when Id get wet otherwise.

Also, Im supposed to go see some land on the river where we may put a cacao plantation. Today were filling planting bags to start some pataste (Theobroma bicolor) seedlings. This native cousin to the cacao has almost disappeared here. I hope to help bring it back!

And, finally, Im expecting a visit from Ms. Paige Penland - author of recently released Lonely Planets Nicaragua and El Salvador - next week. Guess we need to wash the chamber pots!

Aisabe,
    Papatara
    ahhhh, you live where you do for the tarpon? i'd like to catch one of those and a sailfish for the bucket list.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Demento View Post
    who'd athunk it?

fighting for the title snookbreath?

that's a good reason to hang around here..... just to see what happens next....
    (RIP) Alan already took the Miskito King title with him. If I dont fight for Snookbreath, I might end up getting stuck with Junglerot!

Aisabe,
    Papatara

(RIP) Alan already took the Miskito King title with him. If I dont fight for Snookbreath, I might end up getting stuck with Junglerot!

Aisabe,
    Papatara
    i think jpjw should make that determination.... somebody has to assume the duties of miskito alan....

Blog Entries

Was it filmed near you?

Aisabe,
    Papatara

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Was it filmed near you?
    The waters and people look just like our area of the RAAN near the coast. However, my guess is that this was filmed a little further south in the RAAS on Rio Grande (La Barra, Karawala, Canal de Toplock), Toplock Lagoon, Rio Kurinwas, and northern extreme of Laguna de Perlas.

Blog Entries

Those were some kick ass tarpon.

Blog Entries

Aisabe,
    Papatara
    Hey, I like Junglerotten, it is kinda fitting. Whew, somebody needs to salt you down.
    To be called a "Has Been" I must surmise, is much Greater than to be called a "Nevah Been"... JW...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    Hey, I like Junglerotten, it is kinda fitting. Whew, somebody needs to salt you down.
    Gosh JPJW, Ive still got a little dignity left (I think)! I know that high paid baseball players do it all the time on national TV. But, I cant picture scratchin myself in public where you seem willing to give me a new moniker!

Here I am trying to sell the image of a larger-than-life denizen of the rainforest. Meanwhile, you point out that Ive acquired a persistent itch because of our high relative humidity. Go pick on the reality shows! At least Im still a survivor!

Blog Entries

Gosh JPJW, Ive still got a little dignity left (I think)! I know that high paid baseball players do it all the time on national TV. But, I cant picture scratchin myself in public where you seem willing to give me a new moniker!

Here I am trying to sell the image of a larger-than-life denizen of the rainforest. Meanwhile, you point out that Ive acquired a persistent itch because of our high relative humidity. Go pick on the reality shows! At least Im still a survivor!

Blog Entries

OK let'schange it around a bit, Snook Breath

And Iguanna Lips...

How does that sound everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain John Wayne View Post
    OK let'schange it around a bit, Snook Breath

And Iguanna Lips...

How does that sound everyone?
    whatever you say, you are the title bestower...