Thread: Article: The killer in our midst

Blog Entries

Default Article: The killer in our midst

I've met people who are sure they can buy cedulas without the proper paperwork.
    All over the Nica free press going back to Pablo Escobar during the first incarnation of pedophile presidente. Lately the "buy your Nica cedula" market seems to be restricted to narcotraficantes and members of FARC.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Article: The killer in our midst

Quote Originally Posted by off2paradise View Post
    All over the Nica free press going back to Pablo Escobar during the first incarnation of pedophile presidente. Lately the "buy your Nica cedula" market seems to be restricted to narcotraficantes and members of FARC.

And if those people were completely getting away with it, you'd never know it happened.

I've been looking at the guys' Facebook pages and neither looks particularly like he'd been cruising boys -- so just a nasty falling out between drugging buddies more likely than not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MizBrown View Post
    I've been looking at the guys' Facebook pages and neither looks particularly like he'd been cruising boys -- so just a nasty falling out between drugging buddies more likely than not.
    Neither does Joe Paterno, not sure how you can tell by looks.

Blog Entries

The older guy's FB friends are mostly younger women from high school age (LaSalle here in Jinotega) to University aged (various). One trannie, but that could have been simply missing what were to me the obvious signs (I haven't watched drag shows without learning something).What was really odd about the older guy's page was the lack of any connections back to any friends where he'd lived in Germany (except one young girl) or in the US (nobody). On his Google Plus page, which I'd thought had been taken down but wasn't, the old killer had also listed that he'd lived in Asia, and was here to create more and better jobs for Nicaraguans.I guess the local cops and such will figure it out, and the authorities where he used to live will probably also be asking questions.

Blog Entries

Not to suggest this is the case here, but a lot of kids sign up for Facebook using fake dates of birth to get around the age restriction. Ask Randude's dog. .

Blog Entries

My dog lied about his age? I have to have a serious talk with him.

He is going to be a daddy pretty soon and the world will be blessed with 10 or so new Guiness's. Here is Guiness and his girl friend (Shelby)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Survivor

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Not to suggest this is the case here, but a lot of kids sign up for Facebook using fake dates of birth to get around the age restriction. Ask Randude's dog. .
    My 11 yr old does.. He signed up as 20 - I get all notifications of what he does as it was signed up on my email... I do have a hard time explaining all of the "Matchmaker" emails to the Missus though...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    My 11 yr old does.. He signed up as 20 - I get all notifications of what he does as it was signed up on my email... I do have a hard time explaining all of the "Matchmaker" emails to the Missus though...
    The whole idea of my dog having a facebook account was for the purpose of finding him a mate. I just wanted to make sure I got a single pup of his that is as close to him as possible. Now that I have a mate I have to help the owner of the female get rid of the pups. I believe this will be profitable. He has two females and I seem to be pretty good at marketing. These are awesome dogs. I met a man fishing the other day that wants one of them.
    Survivor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    I have a friend who is a Corn Snake, so I know all about that. Boris Capoeman. Lovely snake, rather obsessed with frozen mice.

Doesn't matter what the girl's ages were or how old their pictures were. It's that the guy didn't have any friends from where he used to live except possibly the one woman from Germany. (And his picture looks like it's a bit earlier than present picture taken in Jinotega Jail, for that matter).

Would he have been screened out if he'd gone through the new Immigration procedure here -- with Interpol checks? Maybe, maybe not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post

One of my Google Plus friends used a woman's name and picture for a while and found the experience...interesting.