Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233

Thread: S#!t people from SJDS say....

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: S#!t people from SJDS say....

Nothing specific but the Charlitans and Highwaymen are starting to rise again.

A Tony a Greg and few others in the shadows..

Hocking Dentistry, Real estate, Rentals, lifestyle and the like...

Kinda missing the Yoga and Shamanic healing ads of old

The SJDS list in general seems to be have abandoned by the McKay's with an endless sea of adds here there and everywhere...
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Bwahahahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    Bwahahahahaha
    They are foooked........BOHICA. Better off going back to Managua and getting a hotel room by the month than having stand alone unlimited internet via Claro. In 2004 & 2005 I had some real estate dealings with a guy that was Carlos Slim's point man in Nicaragua, my God the slime and userousness just oozed out of that dude. There is a reason the world's richest man had his fortune based in the Mexican phone company. I could write a small novel on dealing with the Mexican phone company after it privatized in the 1990's, it was incredible. The KGB probably took lessons from them.

Blog Entries

For the $1,500 I will teach them to deal with Claro. The Island Claro office threatened to call the police on me (police station was right across the street) as I refused to leave the office, I said call em, you are robbing me, see who they take to jail, they decided not to call and just fix my internet, thieving basturds... Had my papers and pay stubs in hand, what I did not have was internet, You call them police and they going jail the whole damn bunch of you and I will be only 1 left in this office, they thought on that for a moment.

Then there was the time I locked the Claro tech in the hotel on El Bluff, He was going to call police, I hit speed dial and told him to tell them he was with the White Man that Plants. Did not work out the way he planned, the Police Chief was a friend.
    Last edited by cookshow; 06-14-2021 at 05:29 PM.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

I can see it now...

Miskito Coast II.....the sequel

Starring Harrison Ford as Kevin.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Do a Google search on here with me and Claro, No shit, might be a movie just in that. They are the most incompetent, thieving, liars, con artist, general fuckery, of anything I have ever seen. I shit you not, I think I have wasted at least a yr of my life dealing with their sorry asses.

The Day I locked that tech in the hotel, his eyes got real big. I had my fill of them and this poor basturd was going to pay.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    Do a Google search on here with me and Claro, No shit, might be a movie just in that. They are the most incompetent, thieving, liars, con artist, general fuckery, of anything I have ever seen. I shit you not, I think I have wasted at least a yr of my life dealing with their sorry asses.

The Day I locked that tech in the hotel, his eyes got real big. I had my fill of them and this poor basturd was going to pay.
    And the only reason the dude was probably still there is that Carlos Slim figured out a way to get into him for about 3 or 4 paychecks in arrears. If you think customers at Claro got it bad, you should try being an employee. I knew some young people 15 years ago or so that worked for them, and they took screwing after screwing, it was like being a government worker in Nicaragua, but no guaro and handout when you had to go to the rotundas.

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gee, such emotion. I just thought they were pathological liers!

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Covid was an intelligence test and we flunked.

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    Bwahahahahaha

Is she talking $1800 /month for her internet ?
    That does seem pricey

Some of the Tigo monthly phone plans are a very good deal,, lots of datos, just use your phone as a hotspot.

We have a MoviStar now Tigo router, they are not taking on any new router customers right now,, ?????
    But, where we used to hit a wall every month, and wound up falling back onto a hotspot until the month rolled over, now we never run out of internet.
    The monthly plan Shelley has on her phone nominally has more data than the router originally offered, it was something small like 8 GB

Krisnia neglected to pay the bill and had to renew the service (in her name) while we were gone (just one of many very strange things that happened while we were gone), so she might have got a better deal than I originally had.

Shelley's plan at $20.99 is simply amazing. The phone roams from CR to the US and everywhere in between. So handy!
    And calls the US , not unlimited, but a chunky number of minutes.

Blog Entries

Strange[QUOTE=KeyWestPirate;163861]Is she talking $1800 /month for her internet ?
    That does seem pricey

Some of the Tigo monthly phone plans are a very good deal,, lots of datos, just use your phone as a hotspot.

We have a MoviStar now Tigo router, they are not taking on any new router customers right now,, ?????
    But, where we used to hit a wall every month, and wound up falling back onto a hotspot until the month rolled over, now we never run out of internet.
    The monthly plan Shelley has on her phone nominally has more data than the router originally offered, it was something small like 8 GB

Krisnia neglected to pay the bill and had to renew the service (in her name) while we were gone (just one of many very strange things that happened while we were gone), so she might have got a better deal than I originally had.

Shelley's plan at $20.99 is simply amazing. The phone roams from CR to the US and everywhere in between. So handy!
    And calls the US , not unlimited, but a chunky number of minutes.[/

There are people down there paying big bucks for Internet, I met a couple that had some sort of online biz, they had 3 different internet carriers, back-up generators, all sort of shit, the amount they were spending monthly to guarantee intenet, I could have rented a penthouse in MGA, and used their internet.
    Last edited by cookshow; 06-15-2021 at 06:37 AM.
    Ernie K Doe

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    I can see it now...

Miskito Coast II.....the sequel

Starring Harrison Ford as Kevin.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233