Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ April 22, 2021
NEWS
My Little Grain of Sand for Nicaragua Havana Times
By Michelle Quezada. HAVANA TIMES – My beautiful Nicaragua, I dream of seeing you free, of your streets full of children who love you, who don't ...

US Travel Advisory: “Don't Go to Nicaragua Havana Times
The United States warned that the Nicaraguan Government “arbitrarily applies laws for political purposes.” On March 25, US senators presented a ...

USA to Play El Salvador, Nicaragua and Cuba at Rescheduled 2021 Concacaf Futsal Championship U.S. Soccer
The U.S. Futsal Men's National Team will face El Salvador, Nicaragua and Cuba in Group D play. After round-robin group play, the top two teams from ...

Telica volcano (Nicaragua): sporadic explosions continue VolcanoDiscovery
Telica volcano (Nicaragua), eruption news & updates: Telica volcano (Nicaragua): sporadic explosions continue. Thu, 22 Apr 2021, 07:18. 07:18 AM ...

Nicaragua police arrest. then release, president of Mothers of April Association The Rio Times
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – The president of Nicaragua's Mothers of April Association (AMA) Francys Valdivia, who was detained Tuesday, April 20, ...

Nicaraguan police assault journalist Kalúa Salazar, block her from leaving home CPJ Press Freedom Online
Guatemala City, April 21, 2021 – Nicaraguan authorities must stop the police harassment of journalist Kalúa Salazar and allow members of the press ...

Nicaragua's press under permanent attack – report The Rio Times
Freedom of expression and of the press in Nicaragua is under permanent attack as part of a state strategy aimed at silencing independent voices at ...

Police release president of Mothers of April Association in Nicaragua The Rio Times
The president of Nicaragua's Mothers of April Association (AMA) Francys Valdivia, who was detained Tuesday by the National Police when trying to ...

Was April worth it? Five Nicaraguans explain how April's Rebellion changed their lives Confidencial
On April 18, 2018, the course of Nicaragua changed forever. The brutal repression and massacre that was ordered by the regime of Daniel Ortega and ...

Central America needs a bold gesture from the US Financial Times
Per capita GDP has grown only modestly in Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Honduras over the past two decades, and they remain far poorer ...