Thread: Google News, May 5,, 2021

Blog Entries

Default Google News, May 5,, 2021

Nicaragua Daily update ⋅ May 5, 2021
    NEWS
    Nicaraguan Parliament elects Sandinistas as electoral arbitrators The Rio Times
    RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – The Nicaraguan National Assembly (Parliament), controlled by the ruling party, elected this Tuesday the magistrates of ...

Nicaragua, Panama kick off 2021 CFC with big wins Boxscore
    In Group D, Nicaragua were big winners over Cuba, 4-1, with Kreyton Downs, Lester Kripp, Juan Zepeda and a Cuba own goal countering Roger ...

Cuba beat Nicaragua in debut of Pre-World Indoor Soccer Tournament Radio Cadena Agramonte
    Pinar de Rio, May 4 - The Cuban fell Monday to Nicaragua (1-4) during his debut in the Soccer Pre-World Tournament Hall of Concacaf, based in ...

Drew Estate Updates Nica Rustica Packaging halfwheel.com
    It shows an image of a shaman, the earliest known user of tobacco in Nicaragua. Null. While the El Brujito will remain part of the packaging going ...

Probe ordered after US player racially abused by Nicaraguan opponent at Futsal event Firstpost
    Guatemala City: US Soccer have said that an investigation had been launched after an American player was racially abused by a Nicaraguan ...

Cuba vs Nicaragua 2021 Concacaf Futsal Championship | HIGHLIGHTS Boxscore
    World Rugby: (May 4, 2021) Success at under-20 level does not automatically translate into the senior test arena, but Portugal captain Tomás ...

Photo of the Day: CASHEWS ARE SOLD EVERYWHERE IN THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY Wgnsradio
    by Scott Walker (2016). The minute you step foot into Nicaragua, you instantly see people selling cashews everywhere you go. It is an interesting ...

The Nicaraguan Parliament will elect judges for the general elections ›World› Granma SmallCapNews.co.uk
    The National Assembly (Parliament) of Nicaragua today elects in a plenary session the judges of the Supreme Electoral Council, who will be ...

Immigrants become citizens in national park ceremony Hi-Desert Star
    One of those taking his oath of allegiance was William Caballero, who came to the country from Nicaragua 35 years ago to escape war. “I've lived most ...

New Internationalist: the first 50 years – and the next New Internationalist
    From revolutionary Nicaragua to apartheid South Africa and the minefields of Western Sahara, he dips into his diaries and celebrates the special ...

WEB
    Bolsa de Valores de Nicaragua (BVN) | Sustainable Stock Exchanges Sustainable Stock Exchanges |
    The first stock market operations in the history of Nicaragua were carried out on January 31, 1994. The Nicaraguan Stock Exchange is the only ...

Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Default Re: Google News, May 5,, 2021

https://www.wgnsradio.com/article/67...-world-country

Bring some with you.

They are half the price in the US, and the quality here is very inconsistent.
    NOTHING worse than a mushy cashew.
    They are light, Costco always has them.

Next trip to Chinandega I'm going to try and find a sack of maní and roast it myself in my coffee roaster.
    Peanuts have to be protected from the humidity after roasting or they go mushy too.
    And they never use enough salt.

On my last trip through Managua I picked up a saco of cascaria de maní, and a saco of harina de maní on the Tipitapa highway

I've been experimenting with the cascaria as a base for my newly hatched chicks.
    The harina de mani I've been adding into the concentrado, along with the harina de arroz.

Concentrado has gotten really expensive.
    You're looking at 850 for the concentrado vs 500 for the same weight of peanut and rice flour