Thread: Arabs and Jews.....

Blog Entries

Default Arabs and Jews.....

Ya know, I am pushing 80 and cannot remember any period when the Jews and Arabs weren't fighting about something, bombing each other, or arguing about something.

It all seems so silly to hate each other over what is perceived to be a "correct" interpretation of a book about some guy who walked around 2000 years ago and who his mother and father was.

Who gives a shit?!
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Arabs and Jews.....

Uncle Joe is selling them some weapons, maybe that will help resolve things, who believes that, they been fighting since time began and will fight till it ends. Send a container load of sling shots and let them shoot at will.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Just never any solution to that mess. The Jews don't even have a solution.

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jews and Arabs lived in relative peace for hundreds of years. Arabs gave Jews sanctuary when Christians kicked them out of Spain on penalty of death. All was well until the UK/UN/US meddled in their affairs. Palestine would have been very happy and peaceful as the southernmost province of Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Ya know, I am pushing 80 and cannot remember any period when the Jews and Arabs weren't fighting about something, bombing each other, or arguing about something.

It all seems so silly to hate each other over what is perceived to be a "correct" interpretation of a book about some guy who walked around 2000 years ago and who his mother and father was.

Who gives a shit?!

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Covid was an intelligence test and we flunked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    Jews and Arabs lived in relative peace for hundreds of years. Arabs gave Jews sanctuary when Christians kicked them out of Spain on penalty of death. All was well until the UK/UN/US meddled in their affairs. Palestine would have been very happy and peaceful as the southernmost province of Syria.

That sounds to me like a load of simplistic crap.
    Last edited by Little Corn Tom; 05-22-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Let them fight...
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

They are going to fight anyway, let them or not. The Arabs had the land, the Jews stole it, and the Arabs want it back. Israel--the ultimate Forever War.

Blog Entries

They are going to fight anyway, let them or not. The Arabs had the land, the Jews stole it, and the Arabs want it back. Israel--the ultimate Forever War.
    Everybody has to hate somebody I guess.

Blog Entries

"Hate" is media hype. It is about land, hate is a byproduct.

The Israeli Jews also hammered Palestinian Christians along the way in this deal. Entirely about land and the Goddam British, yet again, served up a plate of heaping shit and the US foreign policy guys not only ate two helpings, but got one to go as well. The mess started with the Jewish Diaspora centuries ago and progressed through all the pogroms, expulsions (I see you England), inquisitions and persecutions throughout history while leading up to the super bowl of them all by the Krauts. Soooo, everyone feels bad about the poor Jews, and they should have, so what gets done? They ultra fuck the Palestinians who get treated a shit load worse that the Ottomans ever treated Jews and Christians in terms of wealth, commerace, and property rights. So that happens and then the rest of the Arabs kick out, kill, persecute about another 1 million Jews that had been living in Arab lands and Persia. What a goddam unmitigated catastrophe that has no end in sight.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

The only good thing about the hair-brained UN/US 1947 plan was that Jerusalem was to be a city under international control so it would not be a bone of contention for religious or political groups. Sad Israeli military with US complicity ruined that.

Blog Entries

Hey, y'all are talkin' Western "civilization". So let's step back 5,781 years to when the sons of rebel parents fought to the death. Yes, after Cain did Abel, it's been a tradition ever since. Muslims and Jews had the same patriarch, ol' Abe, Abraham, Ibrahim. And Jesus was a Jew, as were the authors of the New Testament, including Saul, who changed his name to Paul. Whacha say, bro?

Yes, tell me a good story and I'll follow you anywhere, into hell's fire, if need be.

In the East many try to keep their karma in check to land a better spot on the wheel of eternal reincarnations. Others just want to be good, do good, and don't piss off our heavenly Big Brother. The commies have made it clear: religion is fentanyl. But it's not like they kill each other less; many today are scheduled for when there's a matching organ recipient. Occasionally they go on a binge, like with Pol Pot, or Mao's revolution.

But, hey, they're just human too. And that's what humans do.

Check it out, the Americas top the list,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

Blog Entries

Daddy O, ain't but 2 kinds of music here, Country or Western. Going have hard time selling your arab story in Okie.
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

I think about the only thing anyone agrees on now a days is that the World is in a Shit Storm.

My eyes are on my beloved Nicaragua, and I cannot see things going well, I hope I am wrong.

I have never seen people in the USA so polarized over stupid shit, the big issues are another story.

USA has screwed up the World by helping, and cannot wipe it's own ass, someone needs to pull the plug, Detroit and Chicago are only a little milder than the middle east yet get little coverage. New Orleans, once the murder capitol of the USA is on track to regain the title, but USA will sell arms overseas, can't send help to Louisiana, simply amazing.
    Ernie K Doe

Blog Entries

Yep, one thing that keeps me centered in Nic is I once saw a bumper sticker on a pickup late one night in the eastern Mohave that said "Life is so much better since I gave up all hope".

Anyway, stumbled into a nice old flick on Palestine--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q01_zotBbgw

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    I think about the only thing anyone agrees on now a days is that the World is in a Shit Storm.

My eyes are on my beloved Nicaragua, and I cannot see things going well, I hope I am wrong.

I have never seen people in the USA so polarized over stupid shit, the big issues are another story.

USA has screwed up the World by helping, and cannot wipe it's own ass, someone needs to pull the plug, Detroit and Chicago are only a little milder than the middle east yet get little coverage. New Orleans, once the murder capitol of the USA is on track to regain the title, but USA will sell arms overseas, can't send help to Louisiana, simply amazing.

The "poor" part of Hicksville is very much like being in a rough part of Managua. No one takes care of the buildings or the landscaping, there's even rusting zinc in places. Everyone avoids encounters with local government, drugs and gangs rule the place, overall in the city there's a shooting a day.

But by focusing our attention on poor Israel or the poor Palestinians, we don't notice the beam in our own eye. Oh yeah, we're told to hate the Chinese now too. Yellow is the new black.

Blog Entries

Interesting footage. WWI. Time of the Balfour declaration in which the Brits said they'd support the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, which didn't happen until after the Germans had set to annihilate all Jews in the next war, because they were the only ones that knew how to ride out a runaway German inflation.

The Germans backed the Turks in WWI, but when Lawrence pulled the Arabs together, it upset the Ottoman cart. Many Turks migrated to China; they're the Uighurs. Their organs, harvested & sold by the CCP, are choice for old Arab sheiks, because they're jalal, from observant Muslims.

"Life is so much better since I gave up all hope"
    "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here," wrote Dante, in the 12th century, over the entrance to the 9 circles of Hell. 1, Limbo - the unbaptized, 2, Lust, 3, Gluttony, 4, Greed, 5, Rage, 6, Heresy, 7, Violence, 8, Fraud, 9, Treason

Could be any large amusement park in America.

Blog Entries

or Desert Taoism

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

There a few elderly PhDs at work who pro port to be Jewish and have the following points.

1) The land was sporattically populated before 1949
    2) There were no roads, power, water, legal framework, democracy, nor opportunity.
    3) To this day there is land that is unoccupied and undesired by Palestinians UNTIL a bunch of settlers come in and develop it all - Then it is suddenly "Occupied land"

But if we are to be in solidarity to other nations with rule of law, a democratic process, and basic capitalism, they should have most of our support and some scorn when warranted.

The same choices could be made by Palestinians (Rule of law and democracy) but they choose not to and get the government they deserve.

The funny thing about an Israeli is they know how to make a case by words and by force.

I don't dispute that a bunch of drunken inbred British, with a map, and a box of crayolas made most of this mess.
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    There a few elderly PhDs at work who pro port to be Jewish and have the following points.

1) The land was sporattically populated before 1949
    2) There were no roads, power, water, legal framework, democracy, nor opportunity.
    3) To this day there is land that is unoccupied and undesired by Palestinians UNTIL a bunch of settlers come in and develop it all - Then it is suddenly "Occupied land"
    Sounds like America. Or Canada

Quote Originally Posted by bill_bly_ca View Post
    I don't dispute that a bunch of drunken inbred British, with a map, and a box of crayolas made most of this mess.
    Those Brits were likely Jews themselves.