Thread: Idle thought.......

Blog Entries

Default Idle thought.......

Would it be "immoral" for the USA to send a hit team to Russia (or wherever necessary) and kill the hackers that are disrupting our lives, food supply, industry, and economy? And I mean "kill" as in a slow and painful way.....well documented for anyone else thinking along the same lines.
    Life's different here ... It's a whole 'nother pace.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Idle thought.......

Who you sending, Kamala??
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Little Corn Tom View Post
    Would it be "immoral" for the USA to send a hit team to Russia (or wherever necessary) and kill the hackers that are disrupting our lives, food supply, industry, and economy? And I mean "kill" as in a slow and painful way.....well documented for anyone else thinking along the same lines.

Contract it out to the Israelis. They have the people in place.

I agree,, some people just need killing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cookshow View Post
    Who you sending, Kamala??
    Only for the kill....she could f--k them to death.

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

these fuckers are just getting started Tom.
    You'll see how they gonna screw things up, now that just about everything is dependent on technology,these turds can bring USA to a stand still.
    they haven't fucked with the power grid YET.
    these asswipes should be treated as terrorist,and hunted as such.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FisherCigarman View Post
    these fuckers are just getting started Tom.
    You'll see how they gonna screw things up, now that just about everything is dependent on technology,these turds can bring USA to a stand still.
    they haven't fucked with the power grid YET.
    these asswipes should be treated as terrorist,and hunted as such.

I agree Felix.....but I do not believe that Biden has the balls or the will to accomplish such a task.

Blog Entries

Have been helping a 72 yr old friend get online, his first time. First thing is get an email, I don't want no email I have that to worry about every day, this that and other. They are going to hack me. I remind him he just got a check from his bank as part of a settlement, they had been hacked, reminded him he uses his winn dixie card every day and Bidens Crack Head son sold his grocery list, goes on and on.

Finally convinced he is safe online but not in life, hackers are a serious threat but not to his garden seed orders.
    ‎"You know what you say when people tell you you can't do something? Fool, shut your mouth up!"
    Ernie K Doe

Pinolero De Cepa!! FisherCigarman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree Felix.....but I do not believe that Biden has the balls or the will to accomplish such a task.
    Agree Tom, sad but True.
    That is what I had ALWAYS loved about Republicans, they've always been known for being tough MOFOS, thou cheeto head,took it to another level
    THE WORSE thing,they could have done,was to give them a freaking ransom for the first hack,now they know where the EASY millions are.
    I blame the BIDEN admin for that,making the USA look weak and.... vulnerable.

Blog Entries

What if it's the US Gov't. that's doing the hacking?

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why would they do that, to cause hysteria so they can pass more laws?

The US is a dying nation and the vultures will come out of the woodwork for the easy feast.

Went to buy cooked chicken the other day. The deli couldn't sell anything because the electronic scale was broke.. Probably not Ruskies but I still didn't get my chicken.

Spent 1 1/2 hours online/on phone trying to book a flight with my credit with disUnited. Finally found a number that works, slowly. When the other numbers screw you on the installment plan, try 1 800 864 8331, slowly, but they did a good job.

Watching the Tico numbers, New cases seem to be on a fairly rapid down slide but still very high, Active cases are not dropping, seems people are still catching the disease faster than they are recovering. Panama lent them a field hospital and the public system is moving non-covid cases to private hospitals so it looks like they might not implode. Sleepy Joe is sending vaccines that Americans don't want to take. Looking at the graphs CR has at least another rough month as they wind it down and accelerate the vaccine program.

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Covid was an intelligence test and we flunked.

Blog Entries

Were able to the use the credit for a new ticket?
    Ernie K Doe

Viejo del Foro el duende grande's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, but their software is a circle jerk. The live human fixed it by adding the new RT under the original confirmation number. to get a six-legged total ticket.
    They were quite generous as far as I can see but I have not received all the emails yet. I'll get there when I get there.

Relatives there are healthy but running scared. One is not too old but has serious other health problems and is trying to remain isolated. I think this spike scared CR into pushing the vaccine campaign. They might just pull out of this mess this year.

Nic. relatives say it is pretty bad in Esteli but from what I see on FB they aren't taking a lot of precautions. With the vaccinations going so slow I suspect Nic will be hanging under the covid cloud for another year. Most of the world, sadly, is in the same boat.

"Support mental health or I'll break your head"

Covid was an intelligence test and we flunked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by el duende grande View Post
    Why would they do that, to cause hysteria so they can pass more laws?
    Division equals control. But government is not really in control of our lives. Author Wayne Jett discusses Mercantilism, a system going back to the middle ages, where wealthy merchants control government and control the people. The kool kids today use the word oligarchy so they'll sound all wokey woke, but it's the same old idea. The highest level merchants trade internationally, so they have to control governments to get the favorable trade status they want. Then, when you look at what's on TV, it's all total garbage; they control our entertainment choices. And the news, of course. And they control who runs for office, to make sure we never get candidates who will make any difference. So by keeping us divided against each other by telling us who to hate, they cause great angst so we go out and buy more cheap Chinese crap (from them) to console ourselves, and of course buy more drugs, legal and illegal. The wokey woke like to cite Big Pharma as a boogeyman and they're not wrong. I'm sure you can throw in the illegal drug industry into the Mercantilism bag - if the government really wanted to stop it, they would have done so decades ago.

TRN Science officer bill_bly_ca's Avatar
    North of the border, south of the artic Circle (Ontario)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh View Post
    Author Wayne Jett discusses Mercantilism, a system going back to the middle ages, where wealthy merchants control government and control the people.
    And right through the British East India Company, The Hudson's Bay Campany, and now Apple, Amazon and Facebook.

That is why "Dune" is probably a more accurate tangent of our future than Star Trek
    ==================================================
    Dude !!!.... Its a Canal !!! Can you Dig it ??

Only for the kill....she could f--k them to death.

Prop open the victims eyelids with toothpicks, and have her laugh through the process.
    Couldn't do it in the US,, The Constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment,, but a good part of the rest of the world, fer sure!